There are 257 users in the forums

The 2010 Draft and our 2 1st rounders

mays hell ya

bradford no thx
taylor mays and brandon spikes
Selvie and Tebow
Eric Berry. S, UTenn

Brandon Spikes LB UF

SEC dominates all other NCAA Football Conferences.
Trade Panther #1 next year for a #1 in 2011 and draft my boy Jahvid Best!!!!!!!!
Colt McCoy and best OT available. Our offense will then be set for years to come
Eric Berry and Greg Hardy!

Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
the trade would be praised as genius if we got something like Terrence Cody/Selvie...Cody/Mays, then suddenly this draft becomes the greatest ever.....

You have a better idea of next years kids then most. Who would be your pick Berry or Mays.....and why?
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by nvchamp9ers:
the trade would be praised as genius if we got something like Terrence Cody/Selvie...Cody/Mays, then suddenly this draft becomes the greatest ever.....

You have a better idea of next years kids then most. Who would be your pick Berry or Mays.....and why?

I know you didnt ask me, but Berry all the way!

We are in need of a FS not a SS.

Mays is a notorious hitter while Berry is a complete turnover machine. Berry is a ballhawk and the perfect FS, mays is really more of a SS.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Eric Berry - He is the best safety in college football today. A real ball-hawk safety, he will be our Ed Reed.

George Selvie - If we don't have our QB situation resolved, then it's time to invest a high pick on a QB - but if someone Shawn Hill or Alex Smith manage to play well, I don't mind sticking with either one of them and draft a pass-rusher who will get us 10+ sacks. He doesn't know how to stop, constant pass-rush.

Both these picks will give our D two big play-makers who will not just get tackles and sacks - they will create interceptions and force-fumbles.

Mays and Cody!!!!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Eric Berry - He is the best safety in college football today. A real ball-hawk safety, he will be our Ed Reed.

George Selvie - If we don't have our QB situation resolved, then it's time to invest a high pick on a QB - but if someone Shawn Hill or Alex Smith manage to play well, I don't mind sticking with either one of them and draft a pass-rusher who will get us 10+ sacks. He doesn't know how to stop, constant pass-rush.

Both these picks will give our D two big play-makers who will not just get tackles and sacks - they will create interceptions and force-fumbles.

Yeah, Berry + Selvie
Originally posted by WillisOnThree:
Mays and Cody!!!!

BINGO!!!!!
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoFD74:

No QB?

give me Bradford/McCoy with Kindle/Mays
Originally posted by GoFD74: