LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

The 2010 Draft and our 2 1st rounders

Sam Bradford.
I voted Cody, but then I realized that's what I wanted, not what I thought. Probably Bradford. The kid will be a bust though.
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Eric MothaF*cking Berry

Ohh yeah it has to be Berry!
Originally posted by AC49er:
I dont think Tebow will go that high in the draft (yes rd 1) but Bradford & McCoy will. If we ca somehow get Mays & Tebow next year

I would be so flippin pumped to get Mays --aka Robo-Safety in next years draft (safety will still be a need next year btw).

As far as Tebow goes....I like his leadership, intensity, and athleticism. But just can not see us drafting another Urban Meyer QB after how hard the last one busted.

Wouldn't mind some type of trade next year for Brady Quinn, McCoy, etc. Should be interesting next year.
Bradford and Cody in the first hell yeah.
Originally posted by RollinWith21n52:
I voted Cody, but then I realized that's what I wanted, not what I thought. Probably Bradford. The kid will be a bust though.

lol What exactly in his game makes you think he'll be a bust? Just curious. I watch a lot of big 12 football and the kid is good!
Originally posted by 9rFan84:
Eric MothaF*cking Berry

he is a beast.....
Originally posted by AC49er:
I dont think Tebow will go that high in the draft (yes rd 1) but Bradford & McCoy will. If we ca somehow get Mays & Tebow next year

we should get spikes and mays
Man i would love to get Mays as well.
Originally posted by kstolai:
Man i would love to get Mays as well.

me 2, alot have him as the #1 prospects, including me. But i cant see a FS being the top pick, i see Bradford, as long as he comes out, as #1 pick, of course depending on who picks #1.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

I wouldn't mind 360 pound nose tackle Terrance Cody and one of the OT's or QBs. Also looks like a good year for corners and safeties. I hope the panthers get hurt and finish 4-12 haha.
How about Carlos dunlap. 290 pound DE from Florida with 9.5 sacks as a sophomore?

Eric Berry is a stud at safety too.
We got 2 first round picks. My dream picks would be Eric Berry and Bryan Bulaga.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Bradford and Kindle
Originally posted by SF69ers:
We got 2 first round picks. My dream picks would be Eric Berry and Bryan Bulaga.

Ya I can't get over Berry's sophomore season. Maybe a good idea trading up into this draft. It looks a lot stronger up top with tons of help in the secondary and on both lines.
Share 49ersWebzone