There are 185 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jiks:
Aiyuk let me down big-time. Between him and Kyler having s**t games it kind of makes Kamaras big game less meaningful.

I mean, with CJ at QB how did you not see that coming?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by krizay:
Aiyuk let me down big-time. Between him and Kyler having s**t games it kind of makes Kamaras big game less meaningful.

I mean, with CJ at QB how did you not see that coming?

He did fine under Mullens. I mistakenly thought Beathard could do the same. Unfortunately he's just another captain checkdown.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
My brother had Kamara, Wilson Jr, and Gronk starting. He's at almost 100 points with only 3 players
  • krizay
  • Veteran
He did fine under Mullens. I mistakenly thought Beathard could do the same. Unfortunately he's just another captain checkdown.

That was my point. That's all Beathard ever was.
Justin Herbert or Lamar Jackson
  • Tman
  • Veteran
On full tilt this morning

Was counting on Landry to help close out my run at the chip and now I've got to replace him with Crowder or Gage.....I've already got Ridley on my team so I'm leaning on going full Falcons wrs against the Chiefs....gotta risk it for the biscuit
f**k the chiefs god damn it

And the colts
[ Edited by RonMexico on Dec 27, 2020 at 12:36 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
On full tilt this morning

Was counting on Landry to help close out my run at the chip and now I've got to replace him with Crowder or Gage.....I've already got Ridley on my team so I'm leaning on going full Falcons wrs against the Chiefs....gotta risk it for the biscuit

Dang Crowder went off....figures
Kyler let me down. Aiyuk failed me. Ridley was ass.

But J Wilson and Gaskins made up for them

Going against Russell. Hoping the rams keep shutting him down.
  • Jiks
I just can't have Corey Davis go off of 46.88. Even if he does I have Diggs tomorrow. Feeling pretty damn good but you never know.
[ Edited by Jiks on Dec 27, 2020 at 4:50 PM ]

• Jiks
I need 23 points from Diggs to win the championship. Please help me football gods!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I need 23 points from Diggs to win the championship. Please help me football gods!

oh MY GOD WHAT A COMEBACK.

how it started

how it's GOING

• Jiks
Deep state got f**ked! Good win though.
Share 49ersWebzone