LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
made it to the 'chip.

im in a bind. my opponent snagged Brees off the waiver wire despite already having Josh allen and Hurts. obviously so I wouldnt get him

im stuck with either starting Rivers, or Cousins. both do not have particularly favorable matchups both facing the Steelers and Saints D's, in their house.

any thoughts?

Congrats bro, made it to the chip myself in 2 of the 3 leagues I'm in.

Any other qb options on the wire?

tribisky, dalton?? ryan, Mariota

If you need a high upside play I'd grab Matt Ryan just be prepared for a possible bust. He is going to have to be throwing a ton to keep up with the chiefs.

Otherwise I'd probably stick with Rivers or pick up the biscuit for a safe floor play

thoughts on Cousins too?

yeah i think I'm going to have to go with a safe play
  • Jiks
Kamara at almost 50
I have cook and have never been more disappointed. I'm seriously stunned
Kamara
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Kamara

I'm in a league (bounced in the 1st round) where the team that had Kamara just needed JuJu to score 2 pts against the bungles last week to advance to the championship. This same team had Kamara -- got dam talk about a huge missed opportunity sheezus lulz.
[ Edited by 49erminion on Dec 25, 2020 at 7:47 PM ]
My top WR starters during the season were DK Metcalf and Keenan Allen. I've had to bench Allen because of his injury and last time DK played the rams he he less than 3pts. I've benched both this week for Aiyuk and Marvin Jones. That leaves me a problem with my flex.

I have Gibson,Connor and Galman for flex. But still have DK and Allen also.

Leaning towards Gibson if he plays but not sure what to do if he doesn't.

Any suggestions?
^ it would be hard for me to keep DK on the bench. I'd probably put him in the flex and hope he is motivated for a revenge game.

With Gibson not 100% I could see a workload by committee with McKissic and Barber getting their share of snaps.
Wilson or McKissic full pt PPR flex? I had Alvin go off so I'm looking for high floor
Originally posted by E-49er:
My top WR starters during the season were DK Metcalf and Keenan Allen. I've had to bench Allen because of his injury and last time DK played the rams he he less than 3pts. I've benched both this week for Aiyuk and Marvin Jones. That leaves me a problem with my flex.

Any suggestions?

Man I don't think you can play Gipson, what 2 weeks from turf toe? I feel Ike he will split carries and has a higher chance at getting hurt again.

Any suggestions?

Man I don't think you can play Gipson, what 2 weeks from turf toe? I feel Ike he will split carries and has a higher chance at getting hurt again.

Yeah i did more research and I think I'm gonna pivot.maybe DK. Seattles offense just worries me right now. Allen's hamstring still worries me and Connor and Galman have been fading.

Yeah i did more research and I think I'm gonna pivot.maybe DK. Seattles offense just worries me right now. Allen's hamstring still worries me and Connor and Galman have been fading.

I'm playing DK as well. Bad matchup but I think they will have to throw if
This buccaneer lions game is so f**king stupid even Blaine Gabbert is useful for Fantasy.
Kamara

You too huh? 56.2 in PPR is the 4th most points ever in FFB. Ironically it isn't even the most points this year. That honor goes to Hill. Feeling pretty confident but don't want to jinx it.
Juice with the random high fantasy score out of nowhere.
  • Jiks
Aiyuk let me down big-time. Between him and Kyler having s**t games it kind of makes Kamaras big game less meaningful.
Share 49ersWebzone