LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by da209:
damn steelers D wtf . just need 7 points

oh man sorry.

i made it to the 'ship. the team in the other bracket i really didnt want to face had PIT's D. he only needed 8 points going into tonight's game. he also had Eric Ebron as his TE and apparently didnt hear about the pregame injury. he pretty much believed he had the W on lock. whoops! the FF gods s**t on him.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tman:
can someone explain fantasy playoffs why am i matched up with same person i just beat.

Are you playing in a 10 team ESPN league?

yes 10 man league

If it's on standard playoff settings for a 10 teamer then you have 2 week playoff matchups on ESPN. The team with the most total points for those 2 weeks wins the matchup and moves on to the next round.

bummer. i'm down 6 points need steelers defense vs bengals to come through for me so i can win and move on.

Oh they are starting their 3rd string qb so I think you got a good shot

this didn't age well lost by 1 point (275-276). worst part i had tanahill and herbert on my bench but decided to go with brady vs falcons.

i beat him in the 1st round but 2nd time around he changed up his TE and WR
[ Edited by da209 on Dec 21, 2020 at 9:04 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
can someone explain fantasy playoffs why am i matched up with same person i just beat.

Are you playing in a 10 team ESPN league?

yes 10 man league

If it's on standard playoff settings for a 10 teamer then you have 2 week playoff matchups on ESPN. The team with the most total points for those 2 weeks wins the matchup and moves on to the next round.

bummer. i'm down 6 points need steelers defense vs bengals to come through for me so i can win and move on.

Oh they are starting their 3rd string qb so I think you got a good shot

this didn't age well lost by 1 point (275-276). worst part i had tanahill and herbert on my bench but decided to go with brady vs falcons.

i beat him in the 1st round but 2nd time around he changed up his TE and WR

Nobody saw this result coming

I would have started the Steelers D against a 3rd string bengals qb over any other D aside from the Rams against the jets this week and look how that turned out too.

Welcome to FF thems the breaks
  • da209
  • Veteran
yeah it was fun while it lasted. i was able to enjoy other teams.
  • Jiks
One more
Understandable why that other league commissioner was terrified of being challenged and beaten again.
[ Edited by Jiks on Dec 22, 2020 at 5:44 AM ]
made it to the 'chip.

im in a bind. my opponent snagged Brees off the waiver wire despite already having Josh allen and Hurts. obviously so I wouldnt get him

im stuck with either starting Rivers, or Cousins. both do not have particularly favorable matchups both facing the Steelers and Saints D's, in their house.

any thoughts?
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
made it to the 'chip.

im in a bind. my opponent snagged Brees off the waiver wire despite already having Josh allen and Hurts. obviously so I wouldnt get him

im stuck with either starting Rivers, or Cousins. both do not have particularly favorable matchups both facing the Steelers and Saints D's, in their house.

any thoughts?

Congrats bro, made it to the chip myself in 2 of the 3 leagues I'm in.

Any other qb options on the wire?
[ Edited by Tman on Dec 23, 2020 at 8:19 AM ]
Someone give me some advice.

I'm thinking everyone is a lock except Tim Patrick. I was able to snag both Henderson and Brown but I'm not sure of who to go with.

starters

bench
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Someone give me some advice.

I'm thinking everyone is a lock except Tim Patrick. I was able to snag both Henderson and Brown but I'm not sure of who to go with.

starters

bench

Rashard Higgins or Chad Hansen off of WW
Originally posted by krizay:
Rashard Higgins or Chad Hansen off of WW

The guy I'm going against already picked up Higgins and Hansen was claimed by someone else.

Championship week!
D'Andre Swift or Melvin Gordon
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Championship week!
D'Andre Swift or Melvin Gordon

My money would be on Gordon
Cousins or rivers?? help! championship game, both on the road, both against good defenses. these are the two I've been juggling with for weeks now but mostly have gone with rivers.
made it to the 'chip.

any thoughts?

tribisky, dalton?? ryan, Mariota
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Dec 25, 2020 at 11:30 AM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
made it to the 'chip.

any thoughts?

tribisky, dalton?? ryan, Mariota

If you need a high upside play I'd grab Matt Ryan just be prepared for a possible bust. He is going to have to be throwing a ton to keep up with the chiefs.

Otherwise I'd probably stick with Rivers or pick up the biscuit for a safe floor play
Share 49ersWebzone