LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 310 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by btthepunk:
I have to set my keepers in 2 weeks and just want to ask for input. I currently have Dalvin Cook as my dynasty player and can keep 2 more Jonathan Taylor will be another but I can't decide on a 3rd. I can choose from the following:

QB: Kyler Murray, Justin Herbert
RB: Joe Mixon, Raheem Mostert
WR: DJ Moore, Ceedee Lamb

Leaning towards Mixon now that Bernard is gone and defenses will have to pay more attention to the receivers with Chase, Higgins, and Boyd.

Also highly considering one of the QBs because if Cook starts slowing down in the next couple years I can make one of them my new dynasty player.

It would help to know what rounds they were selected in.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
I have to set my keepers in 2 weeks and just want to ask for input. I currently have Dalvin Cook as my dynasty player and can keep 2 more Jonathan Taylor will be another but I can't decide on a 3rd. I can choose from the following:

Leaning towards Mixon now that Bernard is gone and defenses will have to pay more attention to the receivers with Chase, Higgins, and Boyd.

Also highly considering one of the QBs because if Cook starts slowing down in the next couple years I can make one of them my new dynasty player.

We don't do that in our league. Just a casual 10 team league with friends. We do a standard snaking draft based on last year's records. I pick 7th this year.

We don't do that in our league. Just a casual 10 team league with friends. We do a standard snaking draft based on last year's records. I pick 7th this year.

If each keeper essentially are your final picks that don't affect your top draft picks you have to take one of the QBs and Lamb imo.

If each keeper essentially are your final picks that don't affect your top draft picks you have to take one of the QBs and Lamb imo.

I feel like I can probably get one of the QBs with my 2nd pick though. I'm keeping Cook and Taylor just not sure who I'm keeping as my 3rd. I would normally go with Mixon but he's always getting hurt, same with Mostert. I'm mostly between Mixon or Herbert. I'm not too worried about getting good receivers.
Ceedee Lamb by a mile in my personal opinion.
Anybody interested in joing my league on yahoo fantasy? It's only a little 30$ buy in. I need about 2 more.
Originally posted by BMoore56:
Anybody interested in joing my league on yahoo fantasy? It's only a little 30$ buy in. I need about 2 more.

When is the draft? I might be in.

When is the draft? I might be in.

Saturday 4p eastern
[ Edited by BMoore56 on Aug 17, 2021 at 8:02 PM ]
Mostert against Detroit or josh Jacob's against Baltimore
  • krizay
  • Veteran

I vote Mostert. Not a Josh Jacobs fan this year. Had him last year and was underwhelmed. Add in Drake.... I'd look to unload him personally.

Anyone interested in joining a 12 team IDP league

Spot filed.
[ Edited by mitpdub on Aug 26, 2021 at 7:37 PM ]
16-man 1ppr (pick two WR)
AB, C. Davis, Pittman Jr., Chark, M. Callaway
Originally posted by krizay:

I vote Mostert. Not a Josh Jacobs fan this year. Had him last year and was underwhelmed. Add in Drake.... I'd look to unload him personally.

Jacobs is so annoying to have. Trust me
Originally posted by JimsSweatshirt:

PPR I'd go Davis #1, close between the rest, but considering matchups I'd go AB
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Originally posted by JimsSweatshirt:

PPR I'd go Davis #1, close between the rest, but considering matchups I'd go AB

I felt the same. Davis would clearly be in my lineup. Toss up with the rest. Normally I'd lean Chark. With him not playing in preseason I'd hold off to see what that looks like. Callaway might get the Jaire Alexander treatment. So because of that I'd steer clear this week. Which brings me to Pittman and AB. I feel like Pittman is the safer play as he should be the #1 target. Whereas as AB has a ton of mouths looking to be fed alongside his.

So for me, PPR I think I go Pittman. I feel AB will need a TD to make him worthwhile (3 or 4 catches 40-60 yards). Whereas Pittman could easily catch 6-8 balls for 70-100 yards.

I totally understand AB has potential to go for 8-10 catches 130+ I just think that may only happen once maybe twice this whole season. Good luck figuring out which week
Share 49ersWebzone