There are 528 users in the forums
Could Desean Jackson the second coming of Jerry Rice?
Shop 49ers game tickets
Could Desean Jackson the second coming of Jerry Rice?
Dec 13, 2009 at 8:48 PM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,598
No, there is no second coming of Christ, I mean Rice.
Dec 13, 2009 at 8:49 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,298
I rather not answer.
Dec 13, 2009 at 8:56 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
No one can cover the guy.
Jerry Rice was the last WR who got as open as he does now.
He is the real deal
Jerry Rice was the last WR who got as open as he does now.
He is the real deal
Dec 13, 2009 at 8:57 PM
- crzy
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 40,285
He is GOD on the football field.
He will be a Hall of Fame lock.
He will be a Hall of Fame lock.
Dec 13, 2009 at 8:57 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475
I don't understand how he gets so wide open.
Dec 13, 2009 at 8:57 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by crzy:
He is GOD on the football field.
He will be a Hall of Fame lock.
I agree
Dec 13, 2009 at 9:03 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I don't understand how he gets so wide open.
Dec 13, 2009 at 9:04 PM
- darkknight49
- Veteran
- Posts: 10,878
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I don't understand how he gets so wide open.
hes the black speedy gonzales
Dec 13, 2009 at 9:05 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
what do you expect he went to cal

no wonder he's a boss
Dec 13, 2009 at 9:05 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I don't understand how he gets so wide open.
Because he's flat out awesome
Dec 13, 2009 at 9:11 PM
- DANADA
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,407
Originally posted by pantstickle:
No, there is no second coming of Christ, I mean Rice.
Dec 13, 2009 at 9:12 PM
- Chief
- Veteran
- Posts: 28,272
They are nothing alike, this thread is stupid.
Dec 13, 2009 at 9:12 PM
- 209ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 456
desean jackson: the first nfl player to jerk in the endzone
beast
beast
Dec 13, 2009 at 9:13 PM
- YungBird
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,475