LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Could Desean Jackson the second coming of Jerry Rice?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Could Desean Jackson the second coming of Jerry Rice?

I doubt the team would have passed over Crabtree if Jackson was on the team. Its not like Morgan is tearing it up. Jackson>Morgan. Crabtree >>>>>Morgan. Jackson and Crabtree would have been a very good 1-2 combo. I think the problem is still that nobody knows what the hell McClueless was thinking when he decided to draft Balmer in the first. If they liked him he probably would have been there in the second round anyways. Maybe he works out in the long run, who knows.
Originally posted by Superbowl09:
Could you imagine what our offense would be like if we would've done what most of the draft anylists thought we were going to do and SHOULD have done on draft day two years ago in picking DeShaun Jackson late in the first round instead of Kentwan Balmer. And then we had ANOTHER chance at him in the second round and passed once again to pick up a guard. It just makes me sick every time Jackson posts amazing numbers like he did sunday night against the Giants. Just had to get that out there.

I love these posts. Can I try one?

Could you imagine what our offense would be like if we would've done what most of the draft anylists thought we were going to do and SHOULD have done on draft day nine years ago in picking Tom Brady late in the third round instead of Giovanni Carmazzi. And then we had ANOTHER chance at him in the fourth round and passed once again to pick up a safety. It just makes me sick every time Brady posts amazing numbers like he did sunday night against the Panthers. Just had to get that out there.

And just incase any of you want to make your own, I've posted a template below.

Quote:
Could you imagine what our offense would be like if we would've done what most of the draft anylists thought we were going to do and SHOULD have done on draft day [insert years] years ago in picking [insert Pro Bowler] late in the third round instead of [insert bust]. And then we had ANOTHER chance at him in the [insert round] round and passed once again to pick up a [insert bust]. It just makes me sick every time [insert Pro Bowler] posts amazing numbers like he did sunday night against the [insert opposing team]. Just had to get that out there.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
we gotta get over this........

but we passed on him twice
Originally posted by redrathman:
Could you imagine what our offense would be like if we would've done what most of the draft anylists thought we were going to do and SHOULD have done on draft day two years ago in picking DeShaun Jackson late in the first round instead of Kentwan Balmer. And then we had ANOTHER chance at him in the second round and passed once again to pick up a guard. It just makes me sick every time Jackson posts amazing numbers like he did sunday night against the Giants. Just had to get that out there.

Could you imagine what our offense would be like if we would've done what most of the draft anylists thought we were going to do and SHOULD have done on draft day nine years ago in picking Tom Brady late in the third round instead of Giovanni Carmazzi. And then we had ANOTHER chance at him in the fourth round and passed once again to pick up a safety. It just makes me sick every time Brady posts amazing numbers like he did sunday night against the Panthers. Just had to get that out there.

Quote:
Could you imagine what our offense would be like if we would've done what most of the draft anylists thought we were going to do and SHOULD have done on draft day [insert years] years ago in picking [insert Pro Bowler] late in the third round instead of [insert bust]. And then we had ANOTHER chance at him in the [insert round] round and passed once again to pick up a [insert bust]. It just makes me sick every time [insert Pro Bowler] posts amazing numbers like he did sunday night against the [insert opposing team]. Just had to get that out there.
You just got served
  • cgida
  • Veteran
Why do so many zoners live in the past? Leave the fairytales for the kids books and come to grips with where we are NOW!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I can't I can't get over it

I wanted him so badly
we'd be in the superbowl.

-9fA
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by redrathman:

Quote:

And Rashaun Woods over Vince Wilfork anyone??

How about Mike Rumph over Clinton Portis??

Kwame Harris over Jonathan Stinchcomb??

I could go on, but I think we get the point.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
If we had DeSean Jackson, we wouldn't have drafted Crabtree.

Crabtree > Jackson

Originally posted by jrg:

Crabtree > Jackson

crabtree ain't s**t yet

Crabtree > Jackson

Thank You James.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Crabtree > Jackson

Thank You James.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

Crabtree > Jackson

crabtree ain't s**t yet

DeSean Jackson wasn't s**t "yet" when he was drafted as well.
f**k NO
Share 49ersWebzone