There are 646 users in the forums
The Heat vs. The 76ers - Miami wins 4-1
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:41 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
El Heat.
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:41 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:42 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:43 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:45 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:46 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Lol, just giving you trouble man..I really don't care.
This should be a cakewalk for the Heat.
This should be a cakewalk for the Heat.
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:46 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153884
Heat deserves it's own thread. It's easily one of the most talked about playoff teams.
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:47 AM
- SanDiego49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 52,335
Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, just giving you trouble man..I really don't care.
This should be a cakewalk for the Heat.
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:47 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:Originally posted by jrg:
Lol, just giving you trouble man..I really don't care.
This should be a cakewalk for the Heat.
Maybe we should create one for each series?
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:48 AM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
If the mods want to have all the series in one thread, that's fine by me. I personally prefer having a different thread for each series...too much is going on in every series and we did this for MLB, and I don't see any reason not to do it for NBA.
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:49 AM
- jrg
- Veteran
- Posts: 166,549
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
If the mods want to have all the series in one thread, that's fine by me. I personally prefer having a different thread for each series...too much is going on in every series and we did this for MLB, and I don't see any reason not to do it for NBA.
Fine, I'll create a Magic/Hawks one
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:49 AM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
Eff the Heat!!!
Let's go Sixers

Let's go Sixers


Apr 16, 2011 at 9:55 AM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Eff the Heat!!!
Let's go Sixers
Sixers will go home...in 4 games, 5 max.
Apr 16, 2011 at 9:56 AM
- 4ML
- Veteran
- Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by jrg:Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:Originally posted by jrg:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=153826
If the mods want to have all the series in one thread, that's fine by me. I personally prefer having a different thread for each series...too much is going on in every series and we did this for MLB, and I don't see any reason not to do it for NBA.
Fine, I'll create a Magic/Hawks one

You should, especially considering you put up a very detailed series thread. I remember not even going to the ESPN site when you put up series thread couple of years ago.