But Daniel Jeremiah said something on twitter about hearing things about the Chiefs taking Bulaga
There are 532 users in the forums
Originally posted by mayo63:
I like Bulaga, I'd take him over Williams. But, his short arms are a concern.
Originally posted by 9erred:Originally posted by mayo63:
I like Bulaga, I'd take him over Williams. But, his short arms are a concern.
Did you watch Bulaga and Iupati get schooled by graham at te senior bowl?
Originally posted by 9erred:Originally posted by mayo63:
I like Bulaga, I'd take him over Williams. But, his short arms are a concern.
Did you watch Bulaga and Iupati get schooled by graham at te senior bowl?
I want Graham the most
Originally posted by 9erred:Originally posted by mayo63:
I like Bulaga, I'd take him over Williams. But, his short arms are a concern.
Did you watch Bulaga and Iupati get schooled by graham at te senior bowl?
Originally posted by susweel:
I always find it funny how players stock rises and falls without them doing anything.
Originally posted by oldman9er:Originally posted by 9erred:Originally posted by mayo63:
I like Bulaga, I'd take him over Williams. But, his short arms are a concern.
Did you watch Bulaga and Iupati get schooled by graham at te senior bowl?
Bulaga was just back from a serious illness (thyroid condition) when he faced Graham.
Did you see how Bulaga shut down Derrick Morgan?
Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by oldman9er:Originally posted by 9erred:Originally posted by mayo63:
I like Bulaga, I'd take him over Williams. But, his short arms are a concern.
Did you watch Bulaga and Iupati get schooled by graham at te senior bowl?
Bulaga was just back from a serious illness (thyroid condition) when he faced Graham.
Did you see how Bulaga shut down Derrick Morgan?
Since Bulaga isn't a senior, he didn't participate in the Senior Bowl, just FYI.
Originally posted by vrabbit:Originally posted by OnTheClock:Originally posted by oldman9er:Originally posted by 9erred:Originally posted by mayo63:
I like Bulaga, I'd take him over Williams. But, his short arms are a concern.
Did you watch Bulaga and Iupati get schooled by graham at te senior bowl?
Bulaga was just back from a serious illness (thyroid condition) when he faced Graham.
Did you see how Bulaga shut down Derrick Morgan?
Since Bulaga isn't a senior, he didn't participate in the Senior Bowl, just FYI.
PWNAGE