LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Adam Schefter and Other Breaking Free Agency Updates

Originally posted by sarppeva:
Jason La Confora said via NFL Network chat:

They will continue to look for help on D, in the secondary in particular. The Lions and 49ers are both interested in PacMan Jones and both of their coaches are expected to be at his workout March 19.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by horsecore:

They will continue to look for help on D, in the secondary in particular. The Lions and 49ers are both interested in PacMan Jones and both of their coaches are expected to be at his workout March 19.

Now this is one guy i don't want on the team.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

AWWWW S**T!!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

AWWWW S**T!!!!

singletary is about to learn how to make it rainnnnnnnnn
Not Adam Schefter news update, but close ex-NFL Network...

NFL Network Chat

The chat message from Jason is at 1.53pm ET, scroll down

Originally posted by j3xperience:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

AWWWW S**T!!!!

singletary is about to learn how to make it rainnnnnnnnn

Incredible return man, Yes...., abnormally large head and small frame, Yes! .... Team first guy... NO, Locker Room Cancer? CHECK... Nolan Guy... NO!

I know you are an incredible motivator Samurai Mike, but Pac Man is even too much for your words of wisdom... Please for the love of god dont do it!
Antonio Bryant signed with the Bengals, WTF?!
  • JDog
  • Veteran
Not Adam Schefter news update, but close ex-NFL Network...

They will continue to look for help on D, in the secondary in particular. The Lions and 49ers are both interested in [b]PacMan Jones and both of their coaches are expected to be at his workout March 19.[/b]
NFL Network Chat

The chat message from Jason is at 1.53pm ET, scroll down

Quote:
LaDainian Tomlinson will sign with the Vikings if an agreement on playing time and money can be reached, according to beat writer Judd Zulgad.

That's a big "if." Tomlinson is going to demand that he takes carries away from Adrian Peterson and will probably want all the third-down work. The Vikings would be wise to let Tomlinson continue to test the market after his Thursday visit and explore the draft for Chester Taylor's replacement.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Quote:
LaDainian Tomlinson will sign with the Vikings if an agreement on playing time and money can be reached, according to beat writer Judd Zulgad.

That's a big "if." Tomlinson is going to demand that he takes carries away from Adrian Peterson and will probably want all the third-down work. The Vikings would be wise to let Tomlinson continue to test the market after his Thursday visit and explore the draft for Chester Taylor's replacement.

Agree

Browns schedule visit with Jake Delhomme

Pac-Man as our return man? Wasn't he horrible in that role with the Cowboys?
Originally posted by SF69ers:

POST OF THE F'IN YEAR!!!!
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

POST OF THE F'IN YEAR!!!!

I dont get it
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313: