LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Kevin Kolb

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
1st off, I'm not suggesting him coming to SF..but do you think the way he has performed can get him a starting job elsewhere? Maybe Seattle? Kinda like Matt Schaub did in Atlanta?

Your thoughts?
He's had a couple pretty solid weeks, but I think he'll have to show a little more before warranting a serious look at Shaub-like attention.
we might have a better defense than them, but i think they have a better offense. definately a better offensive line... but hey everyone is worth a look right?
and PS matt schaub was worth the trade IMO. him and johnson are very in tune. hey, it could be like kolb and crabtree... haha but you never know maybe kolb and morgan?
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Sep 27, 2009 at 7:34 PM ]
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
and PS matt schaub was worth the trade IMO. him and johnson are very in tune. hey, it could be like kolb and crabtree... haha but you never know maybe kolb and morgan?

Nate Davis to Dez Bryant
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Nate Davis to Dez Bryant

that sounds much better
I don't see why Eagles would trade him after going through all that critisizm when they drafted him and McNabb can't stay healthy.
Kolb was drafted to be Philly's QB of the future. Trust me, fellas. He is NOT going anywhere. Philadelphia wants him there for a VERY long time. He's staying.

The Eagles aren't going to be stupid like Atlanta and trade him away like the Falcons did with Schaub.

McNabb doesn't have much time left there.
Mcnabb is gone after this year...just watch
  • titan
  • Veteran
Kolb is solid, I also like Matt Moore of the panthers.

Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
Mcnabb is gone after this year...just watch

This
He's better than Cassel.
Donovan who?
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
He's better than Cassel.

On a better team than Cassel.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Originally posted by ramanz16:
He's had a couple pretty solid weeks, but I think he'll have to show a little more before warranting a serious look at Shaub-like attention.

What exactly did Schaub do in Atlanta?

84 for 161 52% completion %. 6 td's 6 int's

Tim Rattay looked better than Schaub as fill ins if you want to know the truth of the matter. I say it worked out a whole helluva lot better for Houston than it did us though.

I wouldn't mind a trade for Kolb personally.
Share 49ersWebzone