LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

The United Football League (UFL) Thread.

Go Redwoods!
Unfortunately, I can't watch the UFL on Versus if I wanted to because of a dispute between my Directv service and Comcast. (which owns Versus Network)
so if it does not work out do you think they will just merge the teams into the nfl??
If it doesn't work out, the league will just die like the other ones that have failed.
Originally posted by King49er:
wrong forum bud
what forum am i supposed to be in
lol our team owns.
well........ there are a couple former niners in the ufl.... so i guess..............
Unfortunately, I can't watch the UFL on Versus if I wanted to because of a dispute between my Directv service and Comcast. (which owns Versus Network)
there is already a thread about it here:
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=125691&page=7
Originally posted by PTulini:

you can go to their website and watch there

Their uniforms are way too similar (California/San Francisco and Las Vegas on right now), can barely tell who's lined up on offense and defense.
Besides UFL Losman playing like exNFL Losman...in the beginning.... so far there has been some good football..... nice passes, few penalties...nice runs.....seems like good football.

I don't like the uniforms for the players or the refs either.....but I believe they are temporary for just this season.....so hopefully, if there is a next year,....They'll be more creative.

I wish my boy Tim Rattay would get some plays....he NEEDS to be playing in the NFL....I hope he is given another chance.
Also about the fan attendance....

I really believe they should have donate alot of tickets to local high schools or colleges.....or just gave out tickets and made some extra cash on food and beer sales.

I expect the Redwoods team to have more than 15,000 next week...SF football fans supported the SF Demons from the XFL the whole season, out numbering the rest of the league in ticket sales.

its just that I haven't heard them marketing these games here in the Bay Area.....hell, I didn't know this game was on tonight, till earlier this evening from a co-worker...... I forgot the season was suppose to start this week.

I know they are cost cutting on alot of things...but there are other inexpensive ways to market this league that wouldn't cost them much.
who knows how long they will last... hopefully whoever designed the uniforms is in jail for being a moron... anyone think the arena league will ever start back up again?
Kind of neat that we get to see the locker room during halftime.
Share 49ersWebzone