Thanks hommie!
  • yoyo49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by yoyo49:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
New uniforms look like assssssssss

Just another aspect of the franchise withering away....leading up to the move to L.A.

If we cam keep the SG logo, Im all for it. San Fran doesnt deserve a franchise; worthless, pampered fans................

Well then don't route for a team located in SF.

The 49ers are San Francisco's team!

I LOVE the 49ers; I just hate the "everything will be a-ok in SF" fans who dont give a damn about the team, and would rather spend months debating on the shade of red our new uniform should be. I hate the fans that talk smack, but let the opposition's fans take over Candelstick on gameday. I hate fans that tout that we're the best franchise, but cant even get a stadium built in their own city. I hate fans that disappear from the Niners map when we lose 8 in a row, but are the first to come out and brag after we win 1 day.

Like I said..........I love the 49ers..........Im just not impressed with our fanbase. And if I wasnt so hooked on our emblem (and all the memories that come with it), Id be the first in line to kick SF in the ass and welcome LA as our new home, with its brand new stadium and possibly a fanbase that actually gave a damn about the team....

The problem with LA fans is the don't give a damn. Everything you said about SF fans, applies to LA fans a 100 times over. Just look at the Lakers. If they are not a title contender, no one shows up to the games. Clippers are a pefect example.

Need another example, LA lost, not one, but two NFL franchises because the LA fans "did not give a damn."

You think SF fans are bad?

LA has proven beyond a shoadow of a doubt to be far worse.

LA doesn't deserve an NFL franchise, especially not one with a legacy and history of the 49ers.
6 min
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Live feed is live already.

Some very cool projection going on in there. I think that is one of those water falls you project an image on. We had one at work for circus de soleil.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by HarlotRugby:
Great we are the Arizona Cardinals now. If those are the new uni's then they need to get new ones again. Those are horrible. I was a fan of the throwback glory days and like the ones we've been using for the past few years but these ones are ridiculous. Maybe that's why we tried so hard to sign Warner, so when we do play the Cards they wouldn't sack him because he'd be wearing their jersey. Horrible, horrible, horrible decision. The next thing they'll do is resign Rashaun Woods and Gio Carmazzi to play.

you fail at vision

i think he's talking about these:

• Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Logged on
  • JR80
  • Veteran
why is it that everything about these new jersies is so goddamn small?

The live feed video window is pitiful...the leaked pics were smaller than a gnat...It's starting to strain my eyes!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JR80:

The live feed video window is pitiful...the leaked pics were smaller than a gnat...It's starting to strain my eyes!

old man.

they think it will lead to less disappointment if u can barely see them
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:

they think it will lead to less disappointment if u can barely see them

plus if it keeps freezing they can edit the jersey up to the last second.

all the ads on 49ers.com have the throwback uniform
if the new jerseys dont match the old color......

that will suck
  • Chief
  • Veteran
the 49ers site is having a fart right now.
The music they're playing belongs in a King Arthur movie.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Originally posted by merm49:
The music they're playing belongs in a King Arthur movie.

now it's more secret agent-y.
they are late
Share 49ersWebzone