There are 262 users in the forums

OFFICIAL: New Uni's Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by yoyo49:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
New uniforms look like assssssssss

Just another aspect of the franchise withering away....leading up to the move to L.A.

If we cam keep the SG logo, Im all for it. San Fran doesnt deserve a franchise; worthless, pampered fans................

Well then don't route for a team located in SF.

The 49ers are San Francisco's team!

I LOVE the 49ers; I just hate the "everything will be a-ok in SF" fans who dont give a damn about the team, and would rather spend months debating on the shade of red our new uniform should be. I hate the fans that talk smack, but let the opposition's fans take over Candelstick on gameday. I hate fans that tout that we're the best franchise, but cant even get a stadium built in their own city. I hate fans that disappear from the Niners map when we lose 8 in a row, but are the first to come out and brag after we win 1 day.

Like I said..........I love the 49ers..........Im just not impressed with our fanbase. And if I wasnt so hooked on our emblem (and all the memories that come with it), Id be the first in line to kick SF in the ass and welcome LA as our new home, with its brand new stadium and possibly a fanbase that actually gave a damn about the team....
  • HarlotRugby
  • Info N/A
Great we are the Arizona Cardinals now. If those are the new uni's then they need to get new ones again. Those are horrible. I was a fan of the throwback glory days and like the ones we've been using for the past few years but these ones are ridiculous. Maybe that's why we tried so hard to sign Warner, so when we do play the Cards they wouldn't sack him because he'd be wearing their jersey. Horrible, horrible, horrible decision. The next thing they'll do is resign Rashaun Woods and Gio Carmazzi to play.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
So does the 10th pick hold up a jersey?

If so, will he hold up the new jersey?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Great, we basically picked the old cardinals uniforms lol. The Yorks can't do anything right!
Originally posted by Chief:
So does the 10th pick hold up a jersey?

If so, will he hold up the new jersey?

Yes, it will be the new (aka current) jersey. As of 12:20 PST, last year's jersey will officially be a throwback.
Originally posted by yoyo49:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
New uniforms look like assssssssss

Just another aspect of the franchise withering away....leading up to the move to L.A.

If we cam keep the SG logo, Im all for it. San Fran doesnt deserve a franchise; worthless, pampered fans................

Well then don't route for a team located in SF.

The 49ers are San Francisco's team!

I LOVE the 49ers; I just hate the "everything will be a-ok in SF" fans who dont give a damn about the team, and would rather spend months debating on the shade of red our new uniform should be. I hate the fans that talk smack, but let the opposition's fans take over Candelstick on gameday. I hate fans that tout that we're the best franchise, but cant even get a stadium built in their own city. I hate fans that disappear from the Niners map when we lose 8 in a row, but are the first to come out and brag after we win 1 day.

Like I said..........I love the 49ers..........Im just not impressed with our fanbase. And if I wasnt so hooked on our emblem (and all the memories that come with it), Id be the first in line to kick SF in the ass and welcome LA as our new home, with its brand new stadium and possibly a fanbase that actually gave a damn about the team....

Save the Debbie Downer sh1t for another day, man. Damn!
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
I think they look cool. They updated the classic. I'm not too sure about the stripes on the sleeve, but all in all I like them. I hope the helmet and pants match!
Originally posted by HarlotRugby:
Great we are the Arizona Cardinals now. If those are the new uni's then they need to get new ones again. Those are horrible. I was a fan of the throwback glory days and like the ones we've been using for the past few years but these ones are ridiculous. Maybe that's why we tried so hard to sign Warner, so when we do play the Cards they wouldn't sack him because he'd be wearing their jersey. Horrible, horrible, horrible decision. The next thing they'll do is resign Rashaun Woods and Gio Carmazzi to play.

you fail at vision
  • JR80
  • Veteran
^
Originally posted by JR80:
^

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JR80:
^

that sentence is great... "you fail at vision"

"championship colors"