LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by 228niner:
Vince probably ok'd it, punk has more freedom than the normal guys in the back

I doubt it, especially with wrestlemania just around the corner.
Originally posted by SFrush:

He trusts punk
Originally posted by jrg:
Was gonna say, I thought that was banned. ESPECIALLY on John Cena. They were doing all kinds of different s**t though. Cena did a power bomb and hurricanrana. Punk with the piledriver. Lol

Regardless, that was one of the better RAWs in a while

The piledriver has been banned since 03 with the exception of Undertaker's tombstone.
He trusts punk
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/268627-report-vince-mcmahon-got-upset-during-main-event-of-raw

He trusts punk

Reports are saying he was furious when he saw Punk use it but since it was Punk and Cena no punishment will happen to them deciding to do it.
He trusts punk
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/268627-report-vince-mcmahon-got-upset-during-main-event-of-raw

................. So!
Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Yeah i noticed that s**t also. Hunter has to get some relaxed fit pants. Lol

This happens more often than people want to know. Sid s**t his tights during the Wrestlemania XIII main event and then Undertaker had to deliver the tombstone for the finish.
Fergies was the worst.

WEDP
Yeah, I thought the piledriver was banned...
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by NickV:

Yeah i noticed that s**t also. Hunter has to get some relaxed fit pants. Lol

This happens more often than people want to know. Sid s**t his tights during the Wrestlemania XIII main event and then Undertaker had to deliver the tombstone for the finish.

So did HHH s**t on himself or piss on himself? I thought he had sweaty balls.

• jrg
  • Veteran

• Paul
  • Veteran
Raw was solid... no complaints and Triple H has sweaty balls big deal lol. I have no idea what Undertaker will be doing for WM, but I tell you Cena-Punk is one of the best rivalries they've had in a long time.
Originally posted by Paul:
Raw was solid... no complaints and Triple H has sweaty balls big deal lol. I have no idea what Undertaker will be doing for WM, but I tell you Cena-Punk is one of the best rivalries they've had in a long time.

I'm sure taker will just fight the Smackdown champ and just ride off into the sunset.
Originally posted by jrg:

when Punk did the piledriver it sounded like he said,''aw fu*k,'' after it out of exhaustion.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
when Punk did the piledriver it sounded like he said,''aw fu*k,'' after it out of exhaustion.

I thought it was more him being pissed that cenas shoulder landed hard on his leg
Share 49ersWebzone