There are 172 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I'm sure taker will just fight the Smackdown champ and just ride off into the sunset.

how so when it's going to be Swagger (still) and Del Rio? they have what 6 weeks? need to figure out something fast
Originally posted by Paul:
how so when it's going to be Swagger (still) and Del Rio? they have what 6 weeks? need to figure out something fast

how is jack off swagger in the main event? smh
Good Raw. I like that they started it off with that brutal brawl with HHH and Brock. Lesnar took those ring post shots head on TWICE! Didn't even try to block it off. I love that they showed blood (lots of it). I love that the Swagger "We the People" storyline is a bit edgy. I love that Punk did the piledriver. Bring back TV-14!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
WEED THE PEOPLE
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Good Raw. I like that they started it off with that brutal brawl with HHH and Brock. Lesnar took those ring post shots head on TWICE! Didn't even try to block it off. I love that they showed blood (lots of it). I love that the Swagger "We the People" storyline is a bit edgy. I love that Punk did the piledriver. Bring back TV-14!!

nothing to do with the rating right now... just better writing atm

Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

nothing to do with the rating right now... just better writing atm

Apparently Vince was not happy that Punk/Cena went through with the move.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Had it been zack ryder or someone like that on receiving end vince wouldn't say s**t lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Had it been zack ryder or someone like that on receiving end vince wouldn't say s**t lol

If Zack Ryder gave the pile driver he'd be future endeavored.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

With the move still being on Vince's banned move list, would not be surprised.

Originally posted by btthepunk:

With the move still being on Vince's banned move list, would not be surprised.

Yeah I know Stephanie said only Undertaker and Kane are allowed to do it. I think there were a couple others with approval could do it too.
  • Paul
  • Veteran

That;s because Punk is one bad mo fo'.... if it was anyone but Cena-Punk it would be more of a big deal. Great, great match Raw needs more of that (I recall years ago HBK and Cena wrestled for almost an hour did they not?)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jesus Christ will WWE shut up with all this social media s**t?!?

WWW Active, WWE app, YouTube, Skype, Tout, "what's trending on twitter"

Just stop!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Also quit calling the fans the "WWE Universe"..and not every wrestler is a "superstar"
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Welcome to modern times brother.
Share 49ersWebzone