There are 108 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

• Paul
  • Veteran
Match should be a lot better second time around at EC... I'm sure the Rock is going to win that, but with Undertaker uncertain for WM there's a chance we see Rock-Punk-Cena @ 'Mania for the strap (with Cena winning then probably feuding with Punk after)
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Im probably alone on this but a team of Brodus and Tensai intrigues me. Tensai is actually pretty good in the ring and was a pretty big figure in the attitude era, even faced Undertaker at Wrestlemania. His gimmick needs changed up but he could definitely get over with fans.
Id rather see them as heels just squashing teams though.

thought about this too, it wouldn't be a bad idea. but is the timing right? i can see them being very entertaining, but HHH keeps talking about putting "real" tag teams out there and gettng that division back to where it usedto be.

Yeah I don't know how much staying power they'd have as a tag team unless like I said they just started squashing people as heels.
The tag teams I want to see get pushed more are The Usos and Primo and Epico. Hell No is nearing an end and Rhodes Scholars probably wont be a team for very long.
double post.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran

TNA heading out on the road for all TV tapings starting in March.
Originally posted by Paul:

The Rock certainly didn't develop those pythons by drinking milk. A clever, but bogus commercial.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/99803-wrestling-thread-wwe-impact-etc/page863/
- Vince McMahon is legitimately having surgery done on his left hip soon. Vince has had a bad hip for some time now. The storyline injury from Brock Lesnar was done as a reason to take off for the surgery.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
- Vince McMahon is legitimately having surgery done on his left hip soon. Vince has had a bad hip for some time now. The storyline injury from Brock Lesnar was done as a reason to take off for the surgery.

Great report It appeared to be a work at the outset.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 1, 2013 at 7:36 AM ]
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/99803-wrestling-thread-wwe-impact-etc/page863/

tonights' UK crowd goes nuts for TNA.

They do well there.
Velvet Sky's ass got better somehow.
Originally posted by TlSSER:

"The liposuction was painful. But anyway, what do ya think, brother?"
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Feb 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
"THE ARENA IS SHAKING!"

CM Punk is good guy

• Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
tonights' UK crowd goes nuts for TNA.

They do well there.
Velvet Sky's ass got better somehow.

was it a good show? May have to check it out.
Share 49erswebzone