LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

hella forgot about wwe main event tonight lol

There is nothing on.
Im probably alone on this but a team of Brodus and Tensai intrigues me. Tensai is actually pretty good in the ring and was a pretty big figure in the attitude era, even faced Undertaker at Wrestlemania. His gimmick needs changed up but he could definitely get over with fans.
Id rather see them as heels just squashing teams though.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Im probably alone on this but a team of Brodus and Tensai intrigues me. Tensai is actually pretty good in the ring and was a pretty big figure in the attitude era, even faced Undertaker at Wrestlemania. His gimmick needs changed up but he could definitely get over with fans.

Wouldn't be bad IF they were heels.
Originally posted by jrg:

Wouldn't be bad IF they were heels.

damn that's like Earthquake and Typhoon.
TNA is going on the road. Lets see how long they last.
I could see Brodus and Tensai teaming up as the Trailer Park Trash or TPT for short
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Jan 31, 2013 at 2:40 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
TNA is going on the road. Lets see how long they last.

i personally don't know how they lasted in one place this entire time.

i figured they COULDN'T last if they didn't travel

thought about this too, it wouldn't be a bad idea. but is the timing right? i can see them being very entertaining, but HHH keeps talking about putting "real" tag teams out there and gettng that division back to where it usedto be.
- The Rock and CM Punk practiced their Royal Rumble match on Sunday before the pay-per-view. The finish was kept top secret from other talents to the point that they hung a curtain around the ring so nobody could see what they were doing.

Regarding the finish of the match, Punk was pinned after The People's Elbow because their feud had been built on Punk saying that the people don't matter and Rock saying they do.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
- The Rock and CM Punk practiced their Royal Rumble match on Sunday before the pay-per-view. The finish was kept top secret from other talents to the point that they hung a curtain around the ring so nobody could see what they were doing.

Regarding the finish of the match, Punk was pinned after The People's Elbow because their feud had been built on Punk saying that the people don't matter and Rock saying they do.

nobody got that s**t lol

Originally posted by ads_2006:

nobody got that s**t lol

ya i thought it was a lame finish.rock could've at least mentioned that during his raw promo.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Match should be a lot better second time around at EC... I'm sure the Rock is going to win that, but with Undertaker uncertain for WM there's a chance we see Rock-Punk-Cena @ 'Mania for the strap (with Cena winning then probably feuding with Punk after)

thought about this too, it wouldn't be a bad idea. but is the timing right? i can see them being very entertaining, but HHH keeps talking about putting "real" tag teams out there and gettng that division back to where it usedto be.

Yeah I don't know how much staying power they'd have as a tag team unless like I said they just started squashing people as heels.
The tag teams I want to see get pushed more are The Usos and Primo and Epico. Hell No is nearing an end and Rhodes Scholars probably wont be a team for very long.
double post.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Jan 31, 2013 at 10:42 AM ]
  • Paul
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone