LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
how many finishers does Sheamus have , gat damn.

White Noise

Brogue kick

''Battering Ram''

Tejas Clover leaf

I think he has one more.

He also has the "high cross", which I just the Razors edge
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by jrg:
Ziggler reminds me of HBK

HBK? More like POS according to these guys....

.be

Was never a big HBK fan. He was fun to watch in the ring but he isn't even in my top 15 all time. Thats funny to watch so that people can see what a true douchebag he is. I remember reading about when he forfeited the title for losing his smile was really Vince telling him to do that or lose it to Bret at Wrestlemania 13. What a prick. No wonder Bret hated the guy, I know they "made up" but even watching the dvd about them its easy to see they still dont like each other.

By the way who is the guy with the goatee around one minute in that video? Looks and sounds so familiar but I cant quite tell who it is.
video is hilarious

sounds like they are jealous

lol ed helms, like hbk was the reason you never became a star
Originally posted by ads_2006:
video is hilarious

sounds like they are jealous

lol ed helms, like hbk was the reason you never became a star

see, i couldnt even remember his name

only gimmick he was known for was hurricane and his most popular time came when the rock would clown on his ass

and I bet all those guys would come running back if Vince offered them a check

only gimmick he was known for was hurricane and his most popular time came when the rock would clown on his ass

Yeah he was a joke. Shane Helms.
When I went to Wrestlemania 19 I brought a hurricane mask back for my little cousin. He'd run around wearing it.
A lot of them would come back because it's how they make money. Plus HBK isn't blowing Vince and running the show anymore. Triple H is a lot different because he'll push guys he doesn't like if he knows it's good for business.
I read that Vince wanted Triple H to beat Lesnar at SummerSlam but he said it wouldn't be good for business so he had Lesnar win.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Yeah he was a joke. Shane Helms.
When I went to Wrestlemania 19 I brought a hurricane mask back for my little cousin. He'd run around wearing it.
A lot of them would come back because it's how they make money. Plus HBK isn't blowing Vince and running the show anymore. Triple H is a lot different because he'll push guys he doesn't like if he knows it's good for business.
I read that Vince wanted Triple H to beat Lesnar at SummerSlam but he said it wouldn't be good for business so he had Lesnar win.

Hunter knows what needs to get done to get the WWE where it needs to be.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Hunter knows what needs to get done to get the WWE where it needs to be.

Exactly, hes going to be the owner someday. All Shawn would do is push his friends and bury people.

.be

this isn't news. when shawn was in his prime, he was cocky, had a huge ego, and many hated him. he talked about this before, he talked about how he was on drugs a lot and had no respect for his fellow superstars. with that said, shawn is still the greatest in ring performer of all time

and lol @ honky tonk making fun of Shawns back. If honky would've actually attempted a wrestling move during his career he would've had to retire a week later.
[ Edited by TheG0RE49er on Jan 10, 2013 at 1:01 PM ]
Zema Ion and that King dude from ROH on TNA tonight was AWESOME

Live rounds too (real punches)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
how many finishers does Sheamus have , gat damn.

White Noise

Brogue kick

''Battering Ram''

Tejas Clover leaf

I think he has one more.

He also has the "high cross", which I just the Razors edge

forgot about the High Cross.

I also forgot that beating of the other guys' chest 10x.
irish curse backbreaker is another onep
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol you guys realize every move he does isn't a finisher right?
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by jrg:
Ziggler reminds me of HBK

.be

Was never a big HBK fan. He was fun to watch in the ring but he isn't even in my top 15 all time. Thats funny to watch so that people can see what a true douchebag he is. I remember reading about when he forfeited the title for losing his smile was really Vince telling him to do that or lose it to Bret at Wrestlemania 13. What a prick. No wonder Bret hated the guy, I know they "made up" but even watching the dvd about them its easy to see they still dont like each other.

By the way who is the guy with the goatee around one minute in that video? Looks and sounds so familiar but I cant quite tell who it is.

Yeah I thought the guy at 1:00 was Jesse Ventura at first but not 100%
Share 49ersWebzone