There are 112 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, Impact, etc)

  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,727
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
and the whole Heyman thing when he faked a heart attack was awful. I don't see how Linda McMahon can actually take running seriously when they're doing cold hearted decisions like that. SMH bad show IMO

that;s the "attitude era" type stuff people constantly b***h & complain about wanting back.. But I agree.. though it was funny when Punk threw up the X, I think the ppv is not going to be very good. team ziggler vs foley makes no logical sense at all
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
and the whole Heyman thing when he faked a heart attack was awful. I don't see how Linda McMahon can actually take running seriously when they're doing cold hearted decisions like that. SMH bad show IMO

that;s the "attitude era" type stuff people constantly b***h & complain about wanting back.. But I agree.. though it was funny when Punk threw up the X, I think the ppv is not going to be very good. team ziggler vs foley makes no logical sense at all
LOL @ the X.

I was so happy a few pages back in this thread about figuring out that when shti gets real and someone really injures themselves, the ref throws up the''X''.

lol Punk ruined it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
Miz Babyface News, Feud Discussed for Early 2013


- As you could probably tell by WWE TV lately, there has been a lot of internal talk about turning The Miz babyface. The feeling is that he is one of their best talkers and does a great job representing WWE with promotional and charity work. There is also the strong feeling that The Miz has done everything he can do as a heel.

They are hoping that putting him in a new WWE Studiosmovie for the Holidays will help with a babyface turn. They are looking for the best way to bring Miz to the next level and the feeling is that the best way to do that is turn him and do it in an organic way. Miz turning babyface isn't being planned to be a short-term angle and the turn itself will reportedly take time, if WWE has it their way.

The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro has been discussed as a top feud for early 2013.

http://nodq.com/wwe/354915374.shtml
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
and the whole Heyman thing when he faked a heart attack was awful. I don't see how Linda McMahon can actually take running seriously when they're doing cold hearted decisions like that. SMH bad show IMO

that;s the "attitude era" type stuff people constantly b***h & complain about wanting back.. But I agree.. though it was funny when Punk threw up the X, I think the ppv is not going to be very good. team ziggler vs foley makes no logical sense at all
LOL @ the X.

I was so happy a few pages back in this thread about figuring out that when shti gets real and someone really injures themselves, the ref throws up the''X''.

lol Punk ruined it.

i thought the heyman thing was real at first. i thought the "X" isn't something WWE would play around with and they ONLY use it when something serious happens

most casual WWE fans don't even know what it means, so i assumed it was something legit
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
Exclusive: Backstage Talk On Future Plans For Randy Orton

WZ has confirmed via backstage WWE sources that rumors of Randy Orton being pushed back to the top of the card is very much a priority over the next six months.

In addition to focus being put back on the third-generation star, a heel turn for his character is expected. One source even noted the heel turn has been a discussed possibility to happen as soon as this Sunday's Survivor Series.

There has been concern of Orton turning heel because he's been a top face for the Smackdown live events, but we've learned the general internal feeling has changed. Now it seems WWE officials realize a heel turn is probably the best use of Orton's talents and will make him happy personally as he's expressed how he likes to play a heel rather than face. In terms of not having him as a face that sells tickets, we're told WWE realizes Orton as a great heel could help develop a face and mold that talent into a potential big ticket seller.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/263963-exclusive-backstage-talk-on-future-plans-for-randy-orton
wonder what will happen first in six months

drugs or injury
  • Paul
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,727
Could care less about Orton... he's been back & forth... I just do not have any interest in him at all. Miz turning face could be interesting, I loved his world title run & i think there's still a lot of potential for him. Also been reading about the possible Punk-Foley match maybe at TLC in Dec... I say do it, have it for the belt, and see what Punk can do with an over the hill Foley. Plus it's a perfect set up for the Rock & Punk at the RR.
Originally posted by Paul:
Could care less about Orton... he's been back & forth... I just do not have any interest in him at all. Miz turning face could be interesting, I loved his world title run & i think there's still a lot of potential for him. Also been reading about the possible Punk-Foley match maybe at TLC in Dec... I say do it, have it for the belt, and see what Punk can do with an over the hill Foley. Plus it's a perfect set up for the Rock & Punk at the RR.

If Flair and Foley can have a badass hardcore match the way they did in TNA, Punk v. Foley could be epic.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 152,690
Orton/Barrett >>>>>>> WWE
Anyone have a link for that Hardy vs Aries match?
THat was sick.

I've been watching alot of Botchamania on Youtube and some ECW stuff on tha flix'.

Sabu has a buttload of botches lol

Botchamania is hilarious doe
  • NONAME
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,248
Miz is still one of my favorites. I'd love for him to get a push as a face
Word is Punk is scheduled to be in the final match at Mania.

Rocky might not be winning at the Rumble after all. I have no interest in a triple threat though.
Originally posted by Paul:
Could care less about Orton... he's been back & forth... I just do not have any interest in him at all. Miz turning face could be interesting, I loved his world title run & i think there's still a lot of potential for him. Also been reading about the possible Punk-Foley match maybe at TLC in Dec... I say do it, have it for the belt, and see what Punk can do with an over the hill Foley. Plus it's a perfect set up for the Rock & Punk at the RR.

Foley can barely move. His strong point is that he can take a bump and get back up. I can see Foley being used as a punching bag for building up Punk.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 14, 2012 at 9:23 PM ]
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Word is Punk is scheduled to be in the final match at Mania.

Rocky might not be winning at the Rumble after all. I have no interest in a triple threat though.

doesnt mean anything title wise

taker - hbk was final match at WM 26
Share 49erswebzone