There are 216 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Twitter: Where celebrities go to ruin their image.

There we go BJ, see! That's the enthusiasm that I want to see, dammit. Sell!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

i'm with you. i'm still a Penn fan but.......

at least hawaii still has Browne, Yagin, and Holloway up n coming...............
C'mon BJ, for this last time, for this fight at least, come into the ring in the best shape of your life and give that Canadian snob b***h some big time dirty lickings! :)

You'll be hitting two birds with one stone because if you beat the s**t out of Rory, you'll essentially be getting one up on GSP too.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
MacDonald is gonna bludgeon him. It's gonna be a sad fight for all the Penn fans.
MacDonald is gonna bludgeon him. It's gonna be a sad fight for all the Penn fans.

personally couldn't bring myself to watch the Diaz fight..... knew he was gonna whipped on. vs MacDonald may..... will be worse.

Rogan called him the "Greatest Lightweight in UFC history" after the Diego fight. IMO, BJ let that statement get to his head and he quit training seriously.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM ]

This. All MacDonald has to do is circle him for 30 seconds before Penn tires out.
I was watching some Buakaw por Pramuk fights and highlights from K1 and thought "i wonder how he'd fair against Pacquiao in a standup fight. his kickboxing vs. manny's boxing"

Then, I see this article this morning posted: Manny vs. Buakaw: 8 rounds of boxing. 12/21/2012

UFC on FX 5 tonight:

Travis Browne vs. Antonio "Big Foot" Silva
Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron
John Dodson vs. Jussier Formiga
Justin Edwards vs. Josh Neer
Jeremy Stephens vs. Yves Edwards (fight in jeopardy after Stephens was arrested this morning)
Michael Johnson vs. Danny Castillo

Browne vs. Bigfoot. Wow. I told my buddy Browne was limping a bit after he tried that left right combo at about 3:30 in the first. Nice right hook by Silva.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:
Browne vs. Bigfoot. Wow. I told my buddy Browne was limping a bit after he tried that left right combo at about 3:30 in the first. Nice right hook by Silva.

Browne blew out his hamstring and was worried about it then left himself open, Silva just took advantage of the opportunity. But can't hate on Silva for that.

Jon Dodson is the real deal, dude is explosive and accurate as a mutha fugga!!!

Good fight by Michael Johnson, love how he recovered from that hit.
Yeah man. Dodson's left is savage and you're right about Johnson. Johnson's finish was cooooold blooded. The way Johnson was bouncing Castillo's head off the mat it reminded me of one of those punch balls my nephew plays with. You know the ones with the rubber band on the end of the balloon you can hit like 200 times a second lol.

http://www.mma-core.com/videos/fights/Michael_Johnson_vs_Danny_Castillo_UFC_on_FX_5_Part_2/10043431

at the 2 minute mark he starts giving him the business. Oh and I forgot, can't stand that FX announce crew with Florian and the other doosh nozzle.
[ Edited by WhoGotItBetterThenUs on Oct 6, 2012 at 7:24 AM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by WhoGotItBetterThenUs:

Browne blew out his hamstring and was worried about it then left himself open, Silva just took advantage of the opportunity. But can't hate on Silva for that.

Jon Dodson is the real deal, dude is explosive and accurate as a mutha fugga!!!

Good fight by Michael Johnson, love how he recovered from that hit.
Dodson vs Demetrius Johnson is gonna be a crazy fight to watch, can't wait for that one, Dodson gets on my nerves bigtime though.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
I can't stand that little dodson phaggot. so goddamn annoying.
Share 49ersWebzone