LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 309 users in the forums

2012-13 Foshay Wolverines Thread (LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!!)

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Good luck manana!

Thanks, man. We're gonna need it. New Millenium had a really good squad last year, and they had a couple of quality transfers as well. They went 10-0 in a pretty good league with a perennial powerhouse in it. (Frederick Douglass) Their coach was at our game last night, scouting it. They're a pressing/trapping team who is really good on the offensive boards, and those are two areas we struggle in.

Today in practice we'll be working on press breaks, rebounding drills, & our 2-3. (we run more man than zone normally, but against these guys we might employ a bit more of the latter)
Excellent work, my man! I wish that I was close enough to make a game. I love HS and college hoop at this time of the year.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
No. We've played 25 games this year, and we've had the whole squad for exactly 1 game.

Isaiah...my best player...is 100%.

Ta'zon...my #2 and best big...is healthy, but is a moody b***h who is the emotional equivalent of a 4 year old. He was awful yesterday in terms of effort...in the damn playoffs. We have been all over him in the last 24 hours. I hate saying this about a 17 year old kid, but I can't stand him. But he's our most talented kid and we need him to win games, so it's something we need to manage.

Kobe...my 3rd best player...is healthy, but he didn't play last night because his mom is a goddamn nutcase and held him out because the game was too late. (7pm) I wish I was making this up. Thankfully, I just got word that she'll let him play on Thursday.

Tavis...#4, and best defender...is out for the year with a badly sprained ankle.

I've got some other bumps and bruises, but 5-10 are okay.

don't know why but i lol'd
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
No. We've played 25 games this year, and we've had the whole squad for exactly 1 game.

Isaiah...my best player...is 100%.

Ta'zon...my #2 and best big...is healthy, but is a moody b***h who is the emotional equivalent of a 4 year old. He was awful yesterday in terms of effort...in the damn playoffs. We have been all over him in the last 24 hours. I hate saying this about a 17 year old kid, but I can't stand him. But he's our most talented kid and we need him to win games, so it's something we need to manage.

Kobe...my 3rd best player...is healthy, but he didn't play last night because his mom is a goddamn nutcase and held him out because the game was too late. (7pm) I wish I was making this up. Thankfully, I just got word that she'll let him play on Thursday.

Tavis...#4, and best defender...is out for the year with a badly sprained ankle.

I've got some other bumps and bruises, but 5-10 are okay.

Lol this.

Fun fact: In Chicago, there's a 1/2-million boys & girls named "Jordan" & in LA, there's a few dozen "Kobes'".

Jordan > Kobe- it's science.

I did too. Finally LA admits Kobe isn't the best
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I did too. Finally LA admits Kobe isn't the best

Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Lol this.

Fun fact: In Chicago, there's a 1/2-million boys & girls named "Jordan" & in LA, there's a few dozen "Kobes'".

Haha. It trips me out that I have a kid who's old enough to be named Kobe, while Kobe Bryant is still dropping 25+ per game.
This is about the coolest f**king thing i have heard in a long time.

So happy for you and your kids, P!!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Lol this.

Haha. It trips me out that I have a kid who's old enough to be named Kobe, while Kobe Bryant is still dropping 9 assist per game, for a 3-game stretch.

Fixed
Me & the boys representing in the stands for the Girl's Playoff game.

LOL ^^
Originally posted by AmpLee:

Yes!!!!!
which one is Kobe?
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Feb 13, 2013 at 10:57 PM ]
which one is Kobe?

And who's the guy hiding inside his hoody? lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
And who's the guy hiding inside his hoody? lol

probably kobe
Share 49ersWebzone