There are 87 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 MLB Playoffs Thread

Wainwright is getting crushed.
Fuuuu I don't wanna face the Nats
Originally posted by YungBird:

On the bright side, we'll be underdogs, just like the 2010 NLCS.

Hopefully our 2010 experience will give us a veteran edge.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by YungBird:

On the bright side, we'll be underdogs, just like the 2010 NLCS.

Hopefully our 2010 experience will give us a veteran edge.

True.

We came back 0-2 on the road. I believe!!!!!
If the Nats had Strasburg still pitching they would be a scary scary team. Without him their pitching rotation is questionable. They have a strong offense but good pitching can shut down any offense in the playoffs. I think the Giants can take them.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
If the Nats had Strasburg still pitching they would be a scary scary team. Without him their pitching rotation is questionable. They have a strong offense but good pitching can shut down any offense in the playoffs. I think the Giants can take them.

This. I was just saying this to Rubber. The Nationals are the worst built playoff team remaining in my opinion.

Strasburg makes a huge difference.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:
Yankees win. Duh Yankees win. Duuuuuuuuh Yankees win! Count it haters ! CC for president!

You wont be as vocal in a few weeks when the Cardinals beat the Yankees for their 12th title. All of them earned. Not bought.

I was just wondering how someone ends up a Yankees fan and a niners fan. Chasing championships, classic band wagon fan. Lol. Lemme guess, celtics or Lakers fan too? Lolz

LA9erFan is a Niners, Lakers, Yankees fan.

Lol. Well he's from California so ill give him two of the three...but the Jankees come on LA. Your dad better have been a life long fan or sumpin

I do believe that's the case. His pops lead him to his fanhood. Just like my big brother lead me to all mine.

And wtf is up with that non-HR call in the oriels/yankee game? That ball hit the foul pole. It was clear as day. How do you miss that after watching the replay?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:
Yankees win. Duh Yankees win. Duuuuuuuuh Yankees win! Count it haters ! CC for president!

You wont be as vocal in a few weeks when the Cardinals beat the Yankees for their 12th title. All of them earned. Not bought.

I was just wondering how someone ends up a Yankees fan and a niners fan. Chasing championships, classic band wagon fan. Lol. Lemme guess, celtics or Lakers fan too? Lolz

LA9erFan is a Niners, Lakers, Yankees fan.

Lol. Well he's from California so ill give him two of the three...but the Jankees come on LA. Your dad better have been a life long fan or sumpin

I do believe that's the case. His pops lead him to his fanhood. Just like my big brother lead me to all mine.

And wtf is up with that non-HR call in the oriels/yankee game? That ball hit the foul pole. It was clear as day. How do you miss that after watching the replay?

Ok cool. Ya that was a hella close one.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Giants, Niners, Warriors, and kind of Sharks.. and proud of it. Despite.. having lived in So Cal for 20 years.

You're the man John!

Bay Area Sports all the way, except for the Raiders and the A's lol
oh s**t
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
If the Nats had Strasburg still pitching they would be a scary scary team. Without him their pitching rotation is questionable. They have a strong offense but good pitching can shut down any offense in the playoffs. I think the Giants can take them and pick up Strasburg next season.

I agree
they can still technically have strasburg on NLCS roster

we should activate melky then
Expos gonna Expo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
they can still technically have strasburg on NLCS roster

we should activate melky then

yes. strasburg vs. melky
If there was a better, more exciting divisional round of playoff baseball in all my years of watching baseball I cannot recall it.

That was an amazing group of series.