LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

This was a trash trade for all teams involved lol
Originally posted by crzy:
Does Royce White annoy the hell out of anyone else?

Dude needs to man up and stop fighting the system. Once in a lifetime opportunity to play bball and get paid for it and this dude is still complaining.
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Dude needs to man up and stop fighting the system. Once in a lifetime opportunity to play bball and get paid for it and this dude is still complaining.

anxiety aint no joke man. Especially on airplanes. I know his feel
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

If his anxiety is that debilitating, then he should pursue another line of work and stop wasting everybody's time by playing the victim card constantly.

When you get hired for any position, you have to fulfill the requirements of that position.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
It is ridiculous how bad some of these teams are. The NBA is like baseball in that regard.
Originally posted by FL9er:
It is ridiculous how bad some of these teams are. The NBA is like baseball in that regard.

It's really their downfall. The same teams are on top while the other teams suck forever. After a while, it gets boring.

They also market the same two or three teams over and over again (lakers and heat) even though there's better games going on.

Even though the WArriors are doing well and the Kings are in the midst of moving, i still feel the nba is boring as hell. I wish it could be like football where any team can win it in any given year, but of course, basketball is dramatically different from football, and it will never happen.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LOL @ Reggie Evans

Just shut up
Originally posted by jrg:
LOL @ Reggie Evans

Just shut up

lol this
What a dumb ass
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
LOL @ Reggie Evans

Just shut up

lol this
What a dumb ass

What happened
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
LOL @ Reggie Evans

Just shut up

lol this
What a dumb ass

What happened

He said Lebrons ring doesn't count cause it was a lockout season lol
Then lebron kicked the nets ass

• jrg
  • Veteran
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/8901534/reggie-evans-says-comments-miami-heat-were-blown-proportion
Originally posted by valrod33:

If his anxiety is that debilitating, then he should pursue another line of work and stop wasting everybody's time by playing the victim card constantly.

When you get hired for any position, you have to fulfill the requirements of that position.

exactly
HHaha what a dumb ass
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Does anybody care what the nut grabber thinks?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone