There are 211 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jrg:
You see some of the stuff Kobe wears?

He don't dress like that, bro. Indeed he wears some funny stuff, like a lot of guys do, but he never goes nerdy space-dork with it.

Yeah, he mostly sticks with his just fabulous desert vagabond outfits

• jrg
  • Veteran
Was waiting for one of those pics to surface. That was a photoshoot where some hotshot fashion designer picked the wardrobe. Not exactly the same as Westbrook's dorky space-nerd walk around close.

But I get it. Sixth has to have something to get behind, now-a-days. His suns are worse than even the Lakers this season, and that's pretty hard to accomplish. lol
I'm starting to like basketball since the lakers are losing, the warriors are winning, (for now) and the kings looks like they're staying.

The NBA is my fourth favorite sport............It's just above MLS
Was waiting for one of those pics to surface. That was a photoshoot where some hotshot fashion designer picked the wardrobe. Not exactly the same as Westbrook's dorky space-nerd walk around close.

But I get it. Sixth has to have something to get behind, now-a-days. His suns are worse than even the Lakers this season, and that's pretty hard to accomplish. lol

True, but with the Lakers unprotected pick this year, we've got a legit shot at two lottery picks at the end of the year. Rooting for the Lakers to lose has never been more appropriate.
True, but with the Lakers unprotected pick this year, we've got a legit shot at two lottery picks at the end of the year. Rooting for the Lakers to lose has never been more appropriate.

in a weak draft class...........

Good luck with that. lol

Good luck with that. lol

It's working thus far.

Good luck with that. lol

It's working thus far.

It's all an inside job! That motherf**ker Nash is a plant!! He never got over this!!!

Y'all got Lamar'ed

On 95.7 they were talking about how Kyrie Irving might already be the best PG in the league, and how crappy the team is around him. They were just bashing the whole team besides Irving.

The Cavs better get some talent around him or they'll get LeBron'd again..
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Does Royce White annoy the hell out of anyone else?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

Yes.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by crzy:

Yes.

The whole victim thing is played out. He needs to either man up and play or disappear
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8898673/sources-memphis-grizzlies-agree-principle-trade-rudy-gay-toronto-raptors
Share 49ersWebzone