LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 165 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by Byisgod:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8898673/sources-memphis-grizzlies-agree-principle-trade-rudy-gay-toronto-raptors

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bk8sf3m
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM ]
A few Grizz fans are saying that the writing was on the wall. Obviously, the team needs to shed some salary $$$$$$$$$. But a few have mentioned that Rudy Gay's game infringes upon the offensive flow. Yes, he's a ball stopper, but the team has had a nice year thus far.

Apparently, they get Tayshaun Prince, Ed Davis, and Austin Daye back in this deal. I like what I've seen from Ed Davis so far this season. He'll provide some bench scoring. But Rudy Gay was the only swingman in their lineup that can create his own shot.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Oh wow
Cray
best highlight vid evar

I'll be the first to admit that basketball has taken a back burner lately, with the Niners in the Super Bowl and all. But WhenTF did Alvin Gentry get fired and Lindsey f**king Hunter become the coach of the Suns?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll be the first to admit that basketball has taken a back burner lately, with the Niners in the Super Bowl and all. But WhenTF did Alvin Gentry get fired and Lindsey f**king Hunter become the coach of the Suns?

Like last week. Lol Lindsey hunter wasn't even on the bench as a coach he was in the second row. They passed over 2 coaches for him and they both quit lolol
Also how bout them raptors now

Lowry
Derozan
Gay
Bargs?
?

Championship
Originally posted by YungAce:
best highlight vid evar

Hahaha lol wtf

That last pic
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Like last week. Lol Lindsey hunter wasn't even on the bench as a coach he was in the second row. They passed over 2 coaches for him and they both quit lolol

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by YungAce:
best highlight vid evar

Hahaha lol wtf

That last pic

i was dying from when ed was drinking on the bench til the video ended after the pic
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Stupid trade...they could have easily gotten more.
Jesus... Michael Beasley was playing out of his mind tonight.
So will a calderon and knight starting backcourt work in Detroit?

Why did they get calderon? (detroit)
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone