There are 664 users in the forums
2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread
Apr 4, 2013 at 9:14 AM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
I can't wait to see Andrew Wiggins on an NBA court.
Apr 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM
- Amir
- RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
- Posts: 28,036
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I can't wait to see Andrew Wiggins on an NBA court.
Apr 4, 2013 at 9:20 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I can't wait to see Andrew Wiggins on an NBA court.
Yuu will have to wait a year and watch him at Allen Fieldhouse instead
Apr 4, 2013 at 9:29 AM
- LA9erFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,021
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I can't wait to see Andrew Wiggins on an NBA court.
Yuu will have to wait a year and watch him at Allen Fieldhouse instead
I'd be down with that, even though your Jayhawks completely f**ked my bracket up this year.
Apr 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I can't wait to see Andrew Wiggins on an NBA court.
Yuu will have to wait a year and watch him at Allen Fieldhouse instead
I'd be down with that, even though your Jayhawks completely f**ked my bracket up this year.
me too man me too. f**kin Chris Paul jr was bustin 3s from half court with a hand in his face.
Apr 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Holy s**t, these kids are my age.
I'm even older than some of them. that''s crazy lol feels so weird
I'm almost through that phase. After next year when some redshirted seniors join the draft, via all sports, everyone will be younger from then on!
Aaron Gordon is from Mitty. That's crazy
Apr 4, 2013 at 9:49 AM
- InconvenientTruth21
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,479
Originally posted by YungAce:I'm almost through that phase. After next year when some redshirted seniors join the draft, via all sports, everyone will be younger from then on!
Aaron Gordon is from Mitty. That's crazy
Oh ya that's the doot from San jose!
Was trying to think of his name a couple days ago lol
Apr 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Holy s**t, these kids are my age.
I'm even older than some of them. that''s crazy lol feels so weird
Word
Apr 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Holy s**t, these kids are my age.
I'm even older than some of them. that''s crazy lol feels so weird
Word
You're OTBasheer which means you're older than all of them which concludes that you are OTB
Apr 4, 2013 at 1:13 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Holy s**t, these kids are my age.
I'm even older than some of them. that''s crazy lol feels so weird
Word
You're OTBasheer which means you're older than all of them which concludes that you are OTB
And you're older than me so you're OTBaRC
Apr 4, 2013 at 1:15 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Holy s**t, these kids are my age.
I'm even older than some of them. that''s crazy lol feels so weird
Word
You're OTBasheer which means you're older than all of them which concludes that you are OTB
And you're older than me so you're OTBaRC
You're older than bark
Apr 4, 2013 at 1:15 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Apr 4, 2013 at 1:20 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Holy s**t, these kids are my age.
I'm even older than some of them. that''s crazy lol feels so weird
Word
You're OTBasheer which means you're older than all of them which concludes that you are OTB
And you're older than me so you're OTBaRC
You're older than bark
You were born during the Hadean Eon time period.
Apr 4, 2013 at 1:22 PM
- YungAce
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,920
Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Holy s**t, these kids are my age.
I'm even older than some of them. that''s crazy lol feels so weird
Word
You're OTBasheer which means you're older than all of them which concludes that you are OTB
And you're older than me so you're OTBaRC
You're older than bark
You were born during the Hadean Eon time period.
You were born during the year prior to Basheer's existence!
Apr 4, 2013 at 1:23 PM
- marshulk
- Veteran
- Posts: 45,242
Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by marshniners24:Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:Holy s**t, these kids are my age.
I'm even older than some of them. that''s crazy lol feels so weird
Word
You're OTBasheer which means you're older than all of them which concludes that you are OTB
And you're older than me so you're OTBaRC
You're older than bark
You were born during the Hadean Eon time period.
You were born during the year prior to Basheer's existence!
That's actually a fact