LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Wow...Knicks are peaking at the right time. Miami vs. Knicks is going to be fun now!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Jesus Christ Carmelo can flat out score

fixed

Even though Westbrook played well today, I just don't understand how he takes 10 more shots that Durant. Durant should be taking close to 25 shots a game!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by jrg:
I may just be biased, but this is one of the better NBA season videos I've seen

Great editing

Who are those people? Lol

wayyyyyyy to much effort into that video for a terrible team. Featuring JJ Reddick's speech who now plays for the ............................Bucks

He was a huge presence in Orlando. Larger than Howard at times.
WTF?

Originally posted by FL9er:
Danillo Gallinari's knee........ And he turned down the chance to be the 248908901890418904890178904128901489014890124890th dude to smash Kim Kardashian's box before she turned into a beached whale.

WAIT what?! He passed on Kim K?

Great decision imo
I knew it was coming but still makes me sad

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 42s Ben McLemore has a press conference scheduled for 3:30 pm ET today. Expected to announce he's going pro.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 42s Ben McLemore has a press conference scheduled for 3:30 pm ET today. Expected to announce he's going pro.

they should really make it 2 years for college
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Having players come out from highschool was more fun

I agree but this is Bens 2nd year, he sat out last year cuz of grades

So they can spend another year making everybody else money?

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

So they can spend another year making everybody else money?
and helping my favorite team win
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobophile:
Foul? Spurs played poorly enough to deserve this loss, but man ... Kawhi is so good on defense he should get some consideration IMO. Garbage call at a crucial point.

I like Kawhi...I think he is a terrific player. But, he did stretched his right foot slightly and kept it there as Cole was spinning. You could see that in the last replay. It's a tough call at that point in the game though and refs could have probably let it play out.

lol @ Spurs commentators. I know a LOT of home-team commentators are super biased, but they have to be the biggest homers I've heard. I remember during that game, Green had a simple runner and they were all over it like it was an amazing move.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Foul? Spurs played poorly enough to deserve this loss, but man ... Kawhi is so good on defense he should get some consideration IMO. Garbage call at a crucial point.

I like Kawhi...I think he is a terrific player. But, he did stretched his right foot slightly and kept it there as Cole was spinning. You could see that in the last replay. It's a tough call at that point in the game though and refs could have probably let it play out.

lol @ Spurs commentators. I know a LOT of home-team commentators are super biased, but they have to be the biggest homers I've heard. I remember during that game, Green had a simple runner and they were all over it like it was an amazing move.

The kings are, easily. "Isaiah thomas is the greatest PG to ever play in the NBA."

-Grant and Jerry
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Apr 9, 2013 at 11:43 AM ]
Oh please. There was zero contact.

Kawhi's defense was flawless there. He needs to start getting the benefit of the doubt.

I would have called a flagrant 2 on this play, made no play on the ball as he threw Cole to the ground. If you pause the video at the right moment you can see the Devil in Kawkis eyes
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

That's a terrible call. That's not a foul.
Share 49ersWebzone