LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 147 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by SportsFan:
When does D'Antoni get fired?

Hard to tell. But we'll have to evaluate his performance when he isn't missing his All-World PG, his back-up PG, and his All-Star PF.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Hard to tell. But we'll have to evaluate his performance when he isn't missing his All-World PG, his back-up PG, and his All-Star PF.

I don't know about all world lol but yeah...

The Lakers could keep falling in the standings if they don't get back soon.
Kobe needs to do less.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

This. Without Nash - this offense can't be fully effective. Wait till the maestro is back...only then you can judge this team. They will finish with the 3rd or 4th seed baring major injury.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

This. Without Nash - this offense can't be fully effective. Wait till the maestro is back...only then you can judge this team. They will finish with the 3rd or 4th seed baring major injury.

Too late. I think Nash breaking his leg in the 2nd game is pretty major. lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I meant future injuries. They should still be able to get home-field in the first round when Nash comes back.

I meant future injuries. They should still be able to get home-field in the first round when Nash comes back.

Yeah, they're a game out of the 8 spot and 4 games out of the 4th. It could happen.
Yeah, they're a game out of the 8 spot and 4 games out of the 4th. It could happen.

And 3.5 behind the Warriors.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Indeed they are. Dubs looking decent.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Indeed they are. Dubs looking decent.

I think they will make the playoffs if they stay healthy. 7 or 8 seed. Lakers should be the 4 seed behind OKC, Memphis, and SA.

I'm seeing progress.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Howard turns 27 today
Originally posted by jrg:
Howard turns 27 today

I can just picture you in your Orlando D12 jersey, birthday cone hat on, frowning over a cupcake with a single candle burning down to the icing.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Howard turns 27 today

I can just picture you in your Orlando D12 jersey, birthday cone hat on, frowning over a cupcake with a single candle burning down to the icing.

Spot on
Howard turns 27 today

Share 49ersWebzone