LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by socalfan21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Well, you can't ask for any more than what they got at the end of that little sequence. Besides a win, of course. Kobe got a good look at 3, Ron gotta a look that he completely dips**tted, and then another tip at it before it all went to hell.

The game was the Lakers for 3 1/2 quarters. Then it all went to s**t.

Seems like a recurring theme this year... are you really surprised?

Nope.
Only thing that makes the 49ers loss easier to cope with is that my buddy is a Lakers fan and always bust my chops when the Niners lose. He has been very quiet this week. Thank god.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Only thing that makes the 49ers loss easier to cope with is that my buddy is a Lakers fan and always bust my chops when the Niners lose. He has been very quiet this week. Thank god.

Thanks for sharing that thought. We now all have something to share with our families over the holidays.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Thanks for sharing that thought. We now all have something to share with our families over the holidays.

This.
Kobes 81 on nba tv right now

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

lakers playing possum.. they'll be in it like they always are by the end of the season
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

• jrg
  • Veteran
Congrats to Kobe for scoring 30k points

The team played well, tonight. All the shots were falling. Fun to watch.

And congrats to the Kob-ster. He joins some elite players at the top of this list. 3 of which played for the Lakers.
They did a shot of LA Live during the clips game on ESPN, right now. The whole place was decked out in purple. lol
I honestly wouldn't mind them trading Pau. The team looks more in sync with Jamo at the 4 starting with Howard.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
lakers playing possum.. they'll be in it like they always are by the end of the season

Yup, exactly my thinking. Its just sucks to watch em go Cold/Hot all season long. With all this talent, there's no excuse to being 8th in conference and 6 games back. So when the dust settles, I expect us to be 4th or better going in. Unless Memphis hits a bump and spirals, only then can we make a move. OKC and San Antonio are seeded where they should be.
Share 49ersWebzone