Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 615 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Said he won't try to limit Nash's minutes too much. Acknowledged that he's older than when he had him before, but he'll let Steve decide if he needs more rest or not.

I'll be surprised if Nash even plays half the season.It took him about a game and a quarter to get hurt. It was Phoenix' awesome medical staff that somehow kept him playing all these years. Look at Grant Hill, he leaves the Suns, and he's already hurt now.

A guy kneed him hard below the knee and hairline fractured his leg. Not much you can do to prevent that.
Avatar on LG


Starting Morris over Duhon. Interesting.
wow Duncan is 36 and still WAY faster then Pau....

Geez Pau gotta be the slowest big man in the league
Booyaa on the Kobe to Dwight alley oop!!




Everybody go to the spurs thread.
Wow, a Chris Duhon sighting
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Wow, a Chris Duhon sighting

Nash out. Blake out. Morris got the start.
LOL at both teams in the first quarter. Pretty awful and boring basketball I must say. San Antonio looks old.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at both teams in the first quarter. Pretty awful and boring basketball I must say. San Antonio looks old.

I'm actually enjoying it.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at both teams in the first quarter. Pretty awful and boring basketball I must say. San Antonio looks old.

what team are you fan of again
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at both teams in the first quarter. Pretty awful and boring basketball I must say. San Antonio looks old.

what team are you fan of again

Neither of these. If you think either team is playing well right now you are just being a homer.
Bernie didn't learn from Brown that this lineup doesn't work.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at both teams in the first quarter. Pretty awful and boring basketball I must say. San Antonio looks old.

what team are you fan of again

Neither of these. If you think either team is playing well right now you are just being a homer.
didn't answer my question though... probably because your a Kings or Warriors fan .. it would make sense.
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL at both teams in the first quarter. Pretty awful and boring basketball I must say. San Antonio looks old.

what team are you fan of again

Neither of these. If you think either team is playing well right now you are just being a homer.
didn't answer my question though... probably because your a Kings or Warriors fan .. it would make sense.

Why would it matter. I am just watching 2 so called premier teams playing horribly. Turnovers just about every time down, horrible shots. Just telling it like it is.
Enough of this pissing match, you 2. Be done with it.


Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone