LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
LOL at both teams in the first quarter. Pretty awful and boring basketball I must say. San Antonio looks old.

what team are you fan of again

Neither of these. If you think either team is playing well right now you are just being a homer.
didn't answer my question though... probably because your a Kings or Warriors fan .. it would make sense.

Why would it matter. I am just watching 2 so called premier teams playing horribly. Turnovers just about every time down, horrible shots. Just telling it like it is.

I think it matters a lot actually... Because if you are a fan of either one or maybe both ( i hope not because that would just be sad) of those teams it would explain your extreme criticism of this game. It really isn't as bad your making it out to be.
Both teams have had good and bad stretches, but anybody that anything about basketball knows that basketball is a game of runs. Overall this game has been entertaining.
LOL at both teams in the first quarter. Pretty awful and boring basketball I must say. San Antonio looks old.

Neither of these. If you think either team is playing well right now you are just being a homer.
didn't answer my question though... probably because your a Kings or Warriors fan .. it would make sense.

Why would it matter. I am just watching 2 so called premier teams playing horribly. Turnovers just about every time down, horrible shots. Just telling it like it is.

I think it matters a lot actually... Because if you are a fan of either one or maybe both ( i hope not because that would just be sad) of those teams it would explain your extreme criticism of this game. It really isn't as bad your making it out to be.
Both teams have had good and bad stretches, but anybody that anything about basketball knows that basketball is a game of runs. Overall this game has been entertaining.

Sure. I'm sure its entertaining for you. It doesnt mean its well played though. Lakers have double digit turnovers and the Spurs have no ball movement and chucking it up from 3's every other time down. Thanks for the enlightenment on the game of basketball though. LOL
Sure. I'm sure its entertaining for you. It doesnt mean its well played though. Lakers have double digit turnovers and the Spurs have no ball movement and chucking it up from 3's every other time down. Thanks for the enlightenment on the game of basketball though. LOL

Don't have 10 TO's. lol

Now shut it.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

very nice stoney

Don't have 10 TO's. lol

Now shut it.
LOL OK 9

STILL haven't said who your team is......But I don't care anymore it is obvious that your just a hater.

STILL haven't said who your team is......But I don't care anymore it is obvious that your just a hater.

How am I a hater when I havent said anything specifically negative for one team or the other. I am observing a game that has not been especially well played. Maybe they will get it together in the 2nd half.
I saw them calling Darius Morris "Dribbles" on LG. lol

Dribbles has the potential to make some great plays. But he also is out of control half of the time, and the other half he's on the verge of out of control.

Jesus Christ

How am I a hater when I havent said anything specifically negative for one team or the other. I am observing a game that has not been especially well played. Maybe they will get it together in the 2nd half.

of the 9 TO the lakers have 8 of them were forced by spurs...
of the 18 fgs made by the lakers there was 12 asts, as for the spurs 16/9

I don't know what game your watching or what kind of basketball you like to watch, but this game is a hard fought defensive game between to rivals....
Enough of this line up, Bernie. He just doesn't get it!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Kobe
WTF?
That was horrible. Get the f**king ball to Kobe.
Share 49ersWebzone