There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,951
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Ha! Ain't even mad. lol


What's the chances Bynum signs back with the Lakers?

I wouldn't mind him back.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Ha! Ain't even mad. lol


What's the chances Bynum signs back with the Lakers?

Very low. I think he lands in Dallas.
So where do the Lakers go from here? Can they do a sign-and-trade with Houston? That way Howard can get that extra year on his contract, and the Lakers could get someone like Omer Asik in return.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Very low. I think he lands in Dallas.

Bynum definitely wants his money. Max deal at that. Lakers will make a run at Lebron in 2014 but if Miami 3peats......?
Dwight's agent saying no decision has been made. This was announced after USA Today reported Howard to Houston.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Very low. I think he lands in Dallas.

Bynum definitely wants his money. Max deal at that. Lakers will make a run at Lebron in 2014 but if Miami 3peats......?

I just can't imagine lebron would come to La to either team up with Kobe, or follow his legacy.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,951
What about Durant? Any chance when he becomes a FreeAgent?
and so the fall of the mighty Lakers begins...
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,951
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
and so the fall of the mighty Lakers begins...

Nah! Just rebuilding to win more rings.
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
and so the fall of the mighty Lakers begins...

Nah! Just rebuilding to win more rings.

with who? Ebanks?
Originally posted by titan:
What about Durant? Any chance when he becomes a FreeAgent?

you guys will land melo next year

lol
Originally posted by titan:
What about Durant? Any chance when he becomes a FreeAgent?

2016. I think we have a shot at him, but that's a long way away and dependent on several things. Westbrook's a FA in '17 too, and he's an LA kid. He tried to get to the Lakers before signing his extension, but there was no real way of doing so.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by titan:
What about Durant? Any chance when he becomes a FreeAgent?

2016. I think we have a shot at him, but that's a long way away and dependent on several things. Westbrook's a FA in '17 too, and he's an LA kid. He tried to get to the Lakers before signing his extension, but there was no real way of doing so.

not a chance in hell Durant leaves OKC
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by titan:
What about Durant? Any chance when he becomes a FreeAgent?

2016. I think we have a shot at him, but that's a long way away and dependent on several things. Westbrook's a FA in '17 too, and he's an LA kid. He tried to get to the Lakers before signing his extension, but there was no real way of doing so.

not a chance in hell Durant leaves OKC

Um, okay.
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,951
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by titan:
What about Durant? Any chance when he becomes a FreeAgent?

2016. I think we have a shot at him, but that's a long way away and dependent on several things. Westbrook's a FA in '17 too, and he's an LA kid. He tried to get to the Lakers before signing his extension, but there was no real way of doing so.

That would be sick! Maybe paired up with Melo?
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com