There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Pretty clear that they blew their wad coming all the way back and had nothing left in the tank to finish the game. Even Kobe couldn't make a shot at the end, minus the miracle 3. The only thing that surprised me here is that they made a game of it at the end.

And BTW, 4ML. I told you so. You stick to predictions/expectations of your team. And I'll stick to mine. lol
Man, add insult to injury Kobe with that severe sprain damnit...we can't afford him to sit out the amount of time it'd take to fully recover from a severe sprain...

To put this in perspective, I, the exact opposite of an athlete, had a "severe ankle sprain" (as noted by doctor) and I couldn't play on it for 3 months (tried twice and re-tweaked it twice). I get that these guys are athletes and will get top medical attention and are freakish physical specimens but f**k...such bad timing
That dude stepped under Kobe on purpose.
Originally posted by niners94:
That dude stepped under Kobe on purpose.

Dahntay Jones the same guy who did this

and this

• jrg
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Pretty clear that they blew their wad coming all the way back and had nothing left in the tank to finish the game. Even Kobe couldn't make a shot at the end, minus the miracle 3. The only thing that surprised me here is that they made a game of it at the end.

And BTW, 4ML. I told you so. You stick to predictions/expectations of your team. And I'll stick to mine. lol

You're probably right...I didn't watch the game, so I don't know what happened - but Lakers have been playing pretty good and Atlanta is pretty bad right now and were missing Teague. I saw the score in the 3rd quarter and was like - all right, they got this now.

I'm going to admit that I'm guilty of lookin' at the box score - but wtf is up with Howard taking 9 shots and Kobe and Artest taking 50+ shots together. A day after Howard goes off in Orlando?!? This makes little sense to me.

...anyway, this may surprise you - but I'm kinda rooting for Lakers to make the playoffs and face the Spurs in the 1st round. I really want to see that AND Kobe is fun to watch. Anyway, I didn't mean to come off as someone who knows the Lakers more than you.
:(

Time to take a quick trip to Germany for Kobe....
Lakers scriptwriters exaggerating another Kobe "injury" TBPH.

SUCH A WARRIOR
that boy fakin'.. he'll be alright
Am not sure whats Kobe beefing over the noncall. if there was to have been a foul called it should have been an offensive foul. Pulling a Reggie Miller sticking your legs out kicking dude. I know what Dahntay Jones games all aobut but the other night it was all Kobe. he can come out and cry and generate laker faithful to whine just like him but he's dead wrong in his assessment of a foul needed to be called.
Originally posted by dobophile:

SUCH A WARRIOR

My initial thought as well
Originally posted by valrod33:

SUCH A WARRIOR

http://instagram.com/p/W06LtfGIa4/
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

SUCH A WARRIOR

Photoshopped
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

SUCH A WARRIOR

Photoshopped

This. By David Stern.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com