LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by lakers27:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
.720 winning percentage in the last 25 games.
wow, nice. 10-3 since the All-Star break as well!

Now if only they can beat the likes of OKC, San Antonio and LAC I'll be more ecstatic
That was good
Certainly didn't expect that.
lol
Nice. Lets keep it going Lakers. We got the Queens up next.
Me and Pete going to the game tonight with one of the Foshay Jackson basketball superstars!!!
Sweet.... Been working 6 days a week since i rolled back in States side in Vegas. Finally on my day off get to chill and watch my Purple N Gold, and Stoney and Pete on the TV today....LOL
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
Sweet.... Been working 6 days a week since i rolled back in States side in Vegas. Finally on my day off get to chill and watch my Purple N Gold, and Stoney and Pete on the TV today....LOL

We're 8 rows from the roof. I doubt you'll see us. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
We're 8 rows from the roof. I doubt you'll see us. lol

yea thats f*ckin high up there. But seats are seats....Enjoy
Me and Pete going to the game tonight with one of the Foshay Jackson basketball superstars!!!

That's rad! Text me picks if you want and I'll post 'em!

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

That's rad! Text me picks if you want and I'll post 'em!

Copy that.
Lakers should trade Kobe Quick Like while they can still get younger. They int winning no title in the next near future and he'll be even older. They proved Friday night vs the Pacers that they dont need that ball hog Kobe anymore.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Lakers should trade Kobe Quick Like while they can still get younger. They int winning no title in the next near future and he'll be even older. They proved Friday night vs the Pacers that they dont need that ball hog Kobe anymore.

Who's Kobe Quick Like?

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Who's Kobe Quick Like?

everything about his post made me LOL so hard
Share 49ersWebzone