There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Dwight breaks the all time Laker record for FT attempts in a game. The magic stuck with the hacka pretty consistently all game. lol

37 FTs. Holy hell!
[ Edited by AmpLee on Mar 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM ]
Good game guys.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Dwight breaks the all time Laker record for FT attempts in a game. The magic stuck with the hacka pretty consistently all game. lol

37 FTs. Holy hell!

Finished with 39. Ties his own NBA record. lol
Atlanta coming off a back to back as well. They're gonna be fired up after getting hammered in miami. I'd be pretty impressed with a win tonight. Early 4:30 tipoff.
Atlanta coming off a back to back as well. They're gonna be fired up after getting hammered in miami. I'd be pretty impressed with a win tonight. Early 4:30 tipoff.

Atlanta has lost 6 of the last 7 and might be missing Teague tonight. Shouldn't lose to the Hawks. If they win at Indiana - that'd be an impressive win! But, I'm already impressed with the Lakers - they have at least 1 upset in them in the playoffs.
I LIKE THIS KINDA PARTY, BABY!!
kind of expected a s**t performance following yesterday...good god they can get any wide open shot they want
kobe has got to get something going offensively as well, lone basket came on a layup
kobe face taking over the 3rd
2 point game going into the 4th after Kobe's run shoud be interesting considering we haven't taken a back to back yet
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Mar 13, 2013 at 6:25 PM ]
This was too good to be true! Damn it!
garbage game from Nash ...too much standing around while Kobe has the ball
Aww well thought they were gonna pull it out, i've counted at least 5 missed layups in the 2nd half alone
The real lakers show up tonight. They are missing 4 of their top players and got whooped by John Jenkins and Ivan Something or other. Excellent work tonight.
"Severely sprained ankle"
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com