LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Dwight Howard was a solid throw-in in the Earl Clark trade.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Dwight Howard was a solid throw-in in the Earl Clark trade.

lol
Looks like a completely different team.
This quite possibly could be the best team ball the Lakers have played all season. Let's see if they play the rest of the game this way.
wow completely diffeent team! will they play with this much bounce in their step the rest of the season?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
This quite possibly could be the best team ball the Lakers have played all season. Let's see if they play the rest of the game this way.

The effort level on both ends of the court is great tonight.
When did Boston pick up Terrence Williams? He played well for the kings last year in his limited time. I thought the lakers should've got him.
Good game! Good effort!!

That one was for you, Jerry.
I wish Dwight would play with that type of aggression every game
great ball movement, great win for JB

Not surprised to see that energy and focus after a week lay-off. If this team had a week in between every game we'd be undefeated. We just are so old at certain positions..Just skeptical we can do that 3-4 times a week.

Call me crazy, but I think the team we can most likely catch is the Warriors..... Here's to the "second half"
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Not surprised to see that energy and focus after a week lay-off. If this team had a week in between every game we'd be undefeated. We just are so old at certain positions..Just skeptical we can do that 3-4 times a week.

Call me crazy, but I think the team we can most likely catch is the Warriors..... Here's to the "second half"

You might be right. Out of the teams in the last 3 spots, they are playing the worst ball overall right now. Lakers will need to go on a serious run, though. Like 8-9 wins in a row style.
This picture makes me sad.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
This picture makes me sad.

And now we have Stu and Jim.
When Kobe said you guys were gonna make the playoffs I got chills because I believe that dude. And if you do make it I won't be surprised if you make it to the heat.
Share 49ersWebzone