LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 206 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Kobe wasnt joking doe..
That was a solid win. Portland shot incredibly well on their jump shots, which was partially our fault, but they made a lot of tough shots.

I hope Dwight's okay. He looked like the Dwight Howard I was expecting for the last 6 quarters before re-aggravating his shoulder at the end of the 1st half, and didn't look the same after that. This f**kin' year.

Unfortunately the Spurs and Nets didn't cooperate, but my understanding is that Utah is our most likely target, based on schedule. 4 1/2 back of them now.
I'll take it, but they certainly didn't make it easy on themselves.

Anytime Dwight gets fouled hard by the defender when they're swatting down on his arm while he's going up hard, he hurts it. I give him props for staying out there. He obviously was bothered by it, but instead of heading to the locker room and a 3 game absence, he toughed it out.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'll take it, but they certainly didn't make it easy on themselves.

Anytime Dwight gets fouled hard by the defender when they're swatting down on his arm while he's going up hard, he hurts it. I give him props for staying out there. He obviously was bothered by it, but instead of heading to the locker room and a 3 game absence, he toughed it out.

Ya, you could tell he was bothered by it, but he gutted it out. Made a couple of huge blocks down the stretch.
Wizards with the upset! 3 games back. (although I'd be shocked if we caught Houston...they have the easiest schedule in the West going forward. The Lakers have the 2nd easiest, while Utah has the hardest.)
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Wizards with the upset! 3 games back. (although I'd be shocked if we caught Houston...they have the easiest schedule in the West going forward. The Lakers have the 2nd easiest, while Utah has the hardest.)

Nice! I saw the games scheduled today and figured it was an easy win for the rox. Utah down in the first to the clips in LA.
The dreaded 10 am tipoff in dallas today.
8-16 from beyond the arc in the half the only thing keeping them in this one
Steve Blaker wired
NASH

taking over this 3rd quarter so far

They are so hot n cold today. More cold.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
They are so hot n cold today. More cold.

MWP sucks and Dwight hasn't really gotten anything going..

Kobe 38/12/7

I also felt like this was Nash's best game as a Laker

20 points on 7/12 shooting
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Kobe 38/12/7

Kobe was unbelievable today. He hit so many tough shots with the shot clock winding down today.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Kobe 38/12/7

Kobe was unbelievable today. He hit so many tough shots with the shot clock winding down today.

there were 3 straight possesions in the 4th when he first came back in that were just ridiculous to go along with the rest of the 4th

then he had this face
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Feb 24, 2013 at 12:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone