There are 242 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
what the hell are we going to do at the deadline?

Stern will probably make the Celtics trade you KG for Steve Blake

If KG comes to the Lakers, I will run out to center court of staples during a game and s**t out the letters KG. Just to show him what I think he is.
goooooooooooooooooooooooooood damnit not pau
Havent seen much of Sacre. Do you guys seen him being able to contribute with increased minutes?
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Feb 6, 2013 at 10:40 PM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Havent seen much of Sacre. Do you guys seen him being able to contribute with increased minutes?

Not really. I think D'antoni would just go super small. He can contribute as a decent deep bench player. Nothing more.

No... Sadly

He does have hilarious celebrations off the bench though
the leakers are making a run at the 8th seed.

He's gonna make you wanna rip your hair from the roots.
Has Kobe b***h slapped Howard yet?
Originally posted by Joecool:
Has Kobe b***h slapped Howard yet?

After everything that has transpired this season with the Lakers, this is what you come up with to post in here?
Lakers in the bonus about 2 minutes into the game. boston fouling non stop.

God damn, Dwight looked so meh out there. Part of it looks like he's slow/sluggish, the other part looks like he's just not trying/doesnt want to be out there

f**king s**t, is this really what we're going to be doing for the next couple months? Man, talk about being in shambles...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GameOver:
God damn, Dwight looked so meh out there. Part of it looks like he's slow/sluggish, the other part looks like he's just not trying/doesnt want to be out there

f**king s**t, is this really what we're going to be doing for the next couple months? Man, talk about being in shambles...

IMO - he is injured and trying to play through it. It's probably not the smartest thing for him or the team. But to be honest - Kobe shouldn't be asking him to play (especially by putting the pressure on him through the media). His back isn't the same as it was before, and his shoulder has been bothering him for a while.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

IMO - he is injured and trying to play through it. It's probably not the smartest thing for him or the team. But to be honest - Kobe shouldn't be asking him to play (especially by putting the pressure on him through the media). His back isn't the same as it was before, and his shoulder has been bothering him for a while.

Yeah, Dwight is still f**ked up. There's no way he should be out there. Kobe is f**king up by putting the pressure on in the media. If they had everybody healthy and giving 100%, they can make the playoffs and hope to surprise a team. Maybe 2. The way things are looking now with all the injuries and BS, it would take a miracle for them to get in. But Dwight doesn't want to be the one that b***hes out and throws in the towel, so he's out there playing hurt. I give him props for that.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Yeah, Dwight is still f**ked up. There's no way he should be out there. Kobe is f**king up by putting the pressure on in the media. If they had everybody healthy and giving 100%, they can make the playoffs and hope to surprise a team. Maybe 2. The way things are looking now with all the injuries and BS, it would take a miracle for them to get in. But Dwight doesn't want to be the one that b***hes out and throws in the towel, so he's out there playing hurt. I give him props for that.

Yea, gotta give him credit for trying to play with an injury. The dude is a FA after this season...so he's taking a huge risk too. I can respect that. Just today, it was obvious Garnett was trying to inflict pain on Dwight's shoulder early in the first quarter.
I heard somebody say yesterday that Kobe has only missed 14 regular season games in his career. That's absolutely mind boggling, considering how many injuries he's had to deal with.
Share 49ersWebzone