There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Marcin Gortat offensive repertoire >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dwight Howard offensive repertoire.............

lol
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Marcin Gortat offensive repertoire >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dwight Howard offensive repertoire.............

lol

Orlando had them both
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Lakers will not make the playoffs this year. Fact

I love reading this thread.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Lakers will not make the playoffs this year. Fact

I love reading this thread.

You'll love it even more when the kings turn into the sonics and you're a Laker fan all of the sudden.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
You'll love it even more when the kings turn into the sonics and you're a Laker fan all of the sudden.

WTF Stone? Why you gotta bring the innocent Kings up in this thang... That cat isn't a Kings fan. None of the Kings fans have trolled the thread...
Originally posted by sacniner:

WTF Stone? Why you gotta bring the innocent Kings up in this thang... That cat isn't a Kings fan. None of the Kings fans have trolled the thread...

Reign is a kings fan.
It's quite simple to figure out what the Lakers are doing. They are just going to finish 14th to squeak last position into the lottery, and Stern will magically pull them for the 1st overall pick. Too much money being lost.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
It's quite simple to figure out what the Lakers are doing. They are just going to finish 14th to squeak last position into the lottery, and Stern will magically pull them for the 1st overall pick. Too much money being lost.

Lakers dont get to keep their first round pick this year

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/35567/lakers-fans-shouldnt-look-to-2013-draft-for-hope
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 25, 2013 at 9:20 AM ]
Reign is a kings fan.

He was a Heat fan last year I think, lol.
July 11, 2012: The Lakers traded a 2013 first-round pick, a 2015 first-round pick, two second-round picks (in 2013 and 2014) and cash to Phoenix for Steve Nash.

Damn.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Reign is a kings fan.

He was a Heat fan last year I think, lol.

He magically became a "lebron" fan when they won it all. lol
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Lakers dont get to keep their first round pick this year

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/35567/lakers-fans-shouldnt-look-to-2013-draft-for-hope

Oh...
LOL at people overreacting about not having a 1st round pick
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
LOL at people overreacting about not having a 1st round pick

It isnt much of a deal when you draft 30th or so like the Lakers usually do. If they are out of the playoffs and a Lottery team it could be a big deal I would think. This is an old team that needs to get young talent.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com