LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The Lakers are the Florida Marlins?

LOL I gave up even trying to reason after reading that. Anyway, WTF am I doing taking the Lakers side. LOL

Disliking a team is one thing. Comparing (arguably) the greatest sports franchise in modern sports history to the florida f**king marlins is just plain ridiculous. I'd say it's easy to rally against that, no matter what team you support. lol
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The Lakers are the Florida Marlins?

LOL I gave up even trying to reason after reading that. Anyway, WTF am I doing taking the Lakers side. LOL

Disliking a team is one thing. Comparing (arguably) the greatest sports franchise in modern sports history to the florida f**king marlins is just plain ridiculous. I'd say it's easy to rally against that, no matter what team you support. lol

Very true.
Marcin Gortat offensive repertoire >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dwight Howard offensive repertoire.............

lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Marcin Gortat offensive repertoire >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dwight Howard offensive repertoire.............

lol

Orlando had them both
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Lakers will not make the playoffs this year. Fact

I love reading this thread.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Lakers will not make the playoffs this year. Fact

I love reading this thread.

You'll love it even more when the kings turn into the sonics and you're a Laker fan all of the sudden.
You'll love it even more when the kings turn into the sonics and you're a Laker fan all of the sudden.

WTF Stone? Why you gotta bring the innocent Kings up in this thang... That cat isn't a Kings fan. None of the Kings fans have trolled the thread...
Originally posted by sacniner:

WTF Stone? Why you gotta bring the innocent Kings up in this thang... That cat isn't a Kings fan. None of the Kings fans have trolled the thread...

Reign is a kings fan.
  • Jiks
It's quite simple to figure out what the Lakers are doing. They are just going to finish 14th to squeak last position into the lottery, and Stern will magically pull them for the 1st overall pick. Too much money being lost.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
It's quite simple to figure out what the Lakers are doing. They are just going to finish 14th to squeak last position into the lottery, and Stern will magically pull them for the 1st overall pick. Too much money being lost.

Lakers dont get to keep their first round pick this year

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/35567/lakers-fans-shouldnt-look-to-2013-draft-for-hope
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jan 25, 2013 at 9:20 AM ]

Reign is a kings fan.

He was a Heat fan last year I think, lol.
July 11, 2012: The Lakers traded a 2013 first-round pick, a 2015 first-round pick, two second-round picks (in 2013 and 2014) and cash to Phoenix for Steve Nash.

Damn.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Reign is a kings fan.

He was a Heat fan last year I think, lol.

He magically became a "lebron" fan when they won it all. lol
  • Jiks
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Lakers dont get to keep their first round pick this year

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/lakers/post/_/id/35567/lakers-fans-shouldnt-look-to-2013-draft-for-hope

Oh...
Share 49ersWebzone