LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

LOL at people overreacting about not having a 1st round pick
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

It isnt much of a deal when you draft 30th or so like the Lakers usually do. If they are out of the playoffs and a Lottery team it could be a big deal I would think. This is an old team that needs to get young talent.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

It isnt much of a deal when you draft 30th or so like the Lakers usually do. If they are out of the playoffs and a Lottery team it could be a big deal I would think. This is an old team that needs to get young talent.

When we sucked in the middle of the 2000's we didn't draft anybody special. They'll make some sort of move like always and the Lakers will get out of this funk so they don't become the Florida Marlins of basketball.

When we sucked in the middle of the 2000's we didn't draft anybody special. They'll make some sort of move like always and the Lakers will get out of this funk so they don't become the Florida Marlins of basketball.
Andrew Bynum with 10th pick?
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

Andrew Bynum with 10th pick?

Ahh that's right I remember when he got into it with Shaq who was wiith the heat
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Jan 25, 2013 at 3:42 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Reign is a kings fan.

He was a Heat fan last year I think, lol.

When I actually followed the NBA I was a Kings fan. Then the Maloofs drove that team into the ground and the NBA became a joke. Now I just hate the Lakers and LeBron is my favorite player (yeah I magically started liking him last year even though I was in threads going crazy when he beat down the Pistons in the playoffs saying "I AM A WITNESS" then taking years of s**t from Pete until he finally won).
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Reign is a kings fan.

He was a Heat fan last year I think, lol.

When I actually followed the NBA I was a Kings fan. Then the Maloofs drove that team into the ground and the NBA became a joke. Now I just hate the Lakers and LeBron is my favorite player (yeah I magically started liking him last year even though I was in threads going crazy when he beat down the Pistons in the playoffs saying "I AM A WITNESS" then taking years of s**t from Pete until he finally won).

So you posted "I am a witness" after a series he played in, which clearly justifies you ditching your team to bandwagon the league MVP.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Great start for the Lakers. This is the Dwight I remember from his days in Orlando.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jan 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM ]

After the great start, Lakers give up 9 straight points.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Still liked the energy in the 1Q
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Still liked the energy in the 1Q

Half of the 1st had good energy. We'll see how the 2nd goes.
Well, they still looked s**tty at times, but they pulled out a win. Went on a big run in the 4th pulled away. Kobe was a rebound away from a triple double. He played team ball the whole night, and had 14 assists.

Also one of the quickest games I've ever seen played. It lasted only about 2 hours 10 minutes or so.
  • Jiks
Pretty f'ing sad when your top two scorers in the game aren't even starters... .. . What a s**t show...
Share 49ersWebzone