There are 221 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

draymond! curry! david lee effin sucks!
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I am curious about something. Who do you guys think is our best player? The fact that I personally cant answer this question with any sort conviction, means there is a problem.

I hate David Lee. He is such trash. And he is paid like a superstar. We will never be good with this dude on our team.

Calling David Lee such trash is really not centered into any kind of reality. Don't know where you were headed with that, but it just isn't the case and I'm sure you probably know that.

He is overpaid, that's for sure. But he's not trash.

What a worthless f**k David Lee is. 30/15 tonight on the road in Brooklyn.

Pure trash. Garbage. Just a complete waste of an NBA player. The Warriors rebound better when he isnt in too. Everyone knows that.
David Lee doe
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I am curious about something. Who do you guys think is our best player? The fact that I personally cant answer this question with any sort conviction, means there is a problem.

I hate David Lee. He is such trash. And he is paid like a superstar. We will never be good with this dude on our team.

Calling David Lee such trash is really not centered into any kind of reality. Don't know where you were headed with that, but it just isn't the case and I'm sure you probably know that.

Pure trash. Garbage. Just a complete waste of an NBA player. The Warriors rebound better when he isnt in too. Everyone knows that.

In all seriousness, I feel better about the Warriors than I have in a long time. Not quite sold on Jackson, but our front office is light years ahead of where it was a couple of years ago. When we get the new arena and change the name back to San Francisco...Dayum!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
David Lee doe

He is pure trash.
Any ideas the warriors should get at the trading deadline?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Labron James.

In all seriousness, I feel better about the Warriors than I have in a long time. Not quite sold on Jackson, but our front office is light years ahead of where it was a couple of years ago. When we get the new arena and change the name back to San Francisco...Dayum!

Its all about health for the Warriors. If they dont have any more injuries they can contend for sure for a playoff spot. Hopefully they will sit Bogut until he is really ready to play They also need Steph Curry to keep playing at this level.
Wow..what a game tonight!!!

Curry continues to show he is a big time point guard. Went up against one of the league's elite in Deron Williams and outplayed him on his own court.

D.Lee...what can I say. Another piss poor performance. 30/15 from this toxic waste of life.

Draymond Green does so many things that don't show up in a box score. I haven't looked it up, but I bet his +/- ratio is very good.

Jarrett Jack's impact on this team should not be overlooked. Very steady player.

Labron James.

Even if Labron

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Wow..what a game tonight!!!

Curry continues to show he is a big time point guard. Went up against one of the league's elite in Deron Williams and outplayed him on his own court.

D.Lee...what can I say. Another piss poor performance. 30/15 from this toxic waste of life.

Draymond Green does so many things that don't show up in a box score. I haven't looked it up, but I bet his +/- ratio is very good.

Jarrett Jack's impact on this team should not be overlooked. Very steady player.

myers = baalke
Originally posted by gold49digger:
myers = baalke

Its all about health for the Warriors. If they dont have any more injuries they can contend for sure for a playoff spot. Hopefully they will sit Bogut until he is really ready to play They also need Steph Curry to keep playing at this level.

Agree...health is the key. If Curry STAYS healthy, there is no reason to believe he won't keep playing at this level and even get better. He is starting to show that he can elevate the play of the other guys on the floor.

Labron James.

He is Lebron's twin brother? Any good?

Labron James.

He is Lebron's twin brother? Any good?

No spell check sucks. As if Gire.
Share 49ersWebzone