There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by dcsham:
Watching the Warriors, they continue to be horribly bad at ball movement. Just pathetic.

Yep. And I think that starts with the fact that we have an undersized 2 guard running the point.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Watching the Warriors, they continue to be horribly bad at ball movement. Just pathetic.

Yep. And I think that starts with the fact that we have an undersized 2 guard running the point.
Ball movement skills come from coaching and offensive philosophy. I have no idea what Mark Jackson's philosophy is.

Ball movement skills come from coaching and offensive philosophy. I have no idea what Mark Jackson's philosophy is.

Ok, starts with Jackson. Continues with Curry.
9 TO in 17 min

he has no philosophy, its mike malones system lol
Barnes just destroyed pekovic
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Barnes just destroyed pekovic

that was awesome!
Wow Barnes!!! Terrible final 30 seconds to the half though.

Harry having a good game as are Klay and Curry
Landry doing well as well. Thank goodness we signed Landry. Valuable guy coming off the bench. Jefferson is making way too much for what he brings to the floor.
Has Barnes always been such a prolific rebounder?
After a rather lame game, the Warriors roar back to win 96-85. Klay has found his touch.
What do we have to do to score more points than Denver on Thursday night? We are getting tossed around around by a team we should beat.
Harrison Barnes is awesome.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com