LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Harrison Barnes is awesome.

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
BLACK FALCON!

How do you defend that?? Harry had an open lane and accelerated.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yep. I will laugh at anyone who calls Lee trash... pal

Notice you had no comeback for the 88th player in NBA HISTORY on player efficiency. By the way, that covers rebounding, defense, and offense.

He's also good at getting his shots blocked too, LOL
who was galloping after the dunk? LMAO

DOTY

so far
Originally posted by bors:
how we doing this year?dont get to watch many games(except against blazers up here)

Our bench, rebounding, and defense has greatly improved; All without Bogut
Originally posted by YungAce:
who was galloping after the dunk? LMAO

DOTY

so far

Brandon Rush look alike lol
it was Kent Bazemore
Originally posted by marshniners24:

lol
Harrison Barnes, baby!! He's looking more and more as the player scouts were saying had a touch of Tracy McGrady in him. The guy is showing much more explosiveness than I ever imagined.

And LOL at the people still against David Lee. The guy battles and battles EVERY NIGHT, most nights without a true center near him, and he has helped our team in becoming a top 5 or 6 rebounding team. People cry and b***h that he's overpaid. Guess what......I can name a s**tload of other players that are overpaid and doesn't even get close to playing to the amount they've received.

Oh, and if you think posting a quote from the "great" Tim Kawakami helps your claim, you've lost all credibility. Kawakami is the worst journalist in the bay area.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

lol

Barnes>>>T-Rob
david lee.. to BARRRRRRNEEESSSS!!!!!! - fitz

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Harrison Barnes, baby!! He's looking more and more as the player scouts were saying had a touch of Tracy McGrady in him. The guy is showing much more explosiveness than I ever imagined.

And LOL at the people still against David Lee. The guy battles and battles EVERY NIGHT, most nights without a true center near him, and he has helped our team in becoming a top 5 or 6 rebounding team. People cry and b***h that he's overpaid. Guess what......I can name a s**tload of other players that are overpaid and doesn't even get close to playing to the amount they've received.

Oh, and if you think posting a quote from the "great" Tim Kawakami helps your claim, you've lost all credibility. Kawakami is the worst journalist in the bay area.

Yep. On all counts. I liked Barnes coming out of college and was happy the Warriors took him over Drummond. Still, I did not see this much athleticism in him. He has been a VERY pleasant surprise with his ability to rebound and even defend. This draft class has been an A+ so far. Loved what Draymond Green did the other night as well.

As for David Lee.. there are just people that want to rip him because of his contract. We ALL know he is overpaid. DUH. However, to say he is trash or a below average NBA player is just ridiculous. Anyone who says that really loses any credibility with me as far as NBA knowledge goes. If Lee was making 3M per season everyone would love the guy. Sure, he has defensive liabilities. Maybe if he had a true Center who could play defense that wouldnt be such a big deal.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SF69ers:

Yep. On all counts. I liked Barnes coming out of college and was happy the Warriors took him over Drummond. Still, I did not see this much athleticism in him. He has been a VERY pleasant surprise with his ability to rebound and even defend. This draft class has been an A+ so far. Loved what Draymond Green did the other night as well.

As for David Lee.. there are just people that want to rip him because of his contract. We ALL know he is overpaid. DUH. However, to say he is trash or a below average NBA player is just ridiculous. Anyone who says that really loses any credibility with me as far as NBA knowledge goes. If Lee was making 3M per season everyone would love the guy. Sure, he has defensive liabilities. Maybe if he had a true Center who could play defense that wouldnt be such a big deal.

Agreed with you, John. David Lee is a leader for this team. Top 5 rebounding team so far in the season. Hasn't happened since 2002! David Lee is a big reason for that. Good offensive player and very good passer for a big. His defense isn't great, but like you said, I'll wait until I see how he does with Bogut starting next to him.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Harrison Barnes is gonna make everybody forget about Monta
Originally posted by sacniner:

lol

Barnes>>>T-Rob

TRob is too small
He's listed as 6'10 on espn but I read he's really like 6'8
Still could be a good player doe
Originally posted by sacniner:

lol

Barnes>>>T-Rob

TRob is too small
He's listed as 6'10 on espn but I read he's really like 6'8
Still could be a good player doe

Yeah, he is undersized for a PF in the NBA. Dude is strong, but relatively short. My biggest issue with him getting drafted on the Kings is how raw he is for NBA standards. At this point, he is an athletic guy that hussles. So, he will get some nice putbacks, a few dunks and some garbage points from hussling. We won't be able to give it to him on the block and expect him to create some points. And his short to mid range shot has been non-existent. He may be good in the future, but the Kings needed a more polished guy who could contribute immediately with that high of a pick. Barnes is obviously that guy. He would have had a bigger impact on the Kings right away and I thought before the draft he would be a better NBA player in the future also. Still do.
Share 49ersWebzone