There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Can't believe we dominated the boards 62-43 last night against a team with Kaman and Brand.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
they didn't have dirk, doe. With him, the mavs are a different/better team.

water is wet..

great win though.. i had a feeling the dubs / niners would have a good day before the games started

just wait til klay gets right again.. what a bonehead lol
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Nov 20, 2012 at 9:06 AM ]
Klay's 3 point shot at the end of regulation would have been stupid if he was smoking hot from the field. Given that he he is shooting like Biedrins right now it was even more idiotic. How in the heck does an NBA professional not know to hold the ball for the last shot of regulation?? Mind blowing.

I liked the effort last night. Curry, Barnes, Lee, Ezeli, and Draymond Green played very well. I still think Jackson is playing the starters too many minutes. Other than Ezeli, the other starters all played 40+ minutes on the back end of a back to back. Jenkins should be getting more minutes than just 6.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Klay's 3 point shot at the end of regulation would have been stupid if he was smoking hot from the field. Given that he he is shooting like Biedrins right now it was even more idiotic. How in the heck does an NBA professional not know to hold the ball for the last shot of regulation?? Mind blowing.

I liked the effort last night. Curry, Barnes, Lee, Ezeli, and Draymond Green played very well. I still think Jackson is playing the starters too many minutes. Other than Ezeli, the other starters all played 40+ minutes on the back end of a back to back. Jenkins should be getting more minutes than just 6.

Curry looked frustrated after Klay took that ill advised shot.

I'm with you on Chuck Jenkins getting more PT. It's baffling how many minutes Jackson is playing our starters right now.
Barnes for 40 minutes is a lot, but I sure as hell was glad to see RJeff grabbing some pine last night. He can stay there, for all I care.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Barnes for 40 minutes is a lot, but I sure as hell was glad to see RJeff grabbing some pine last night. He can stay there, for all I care.

He sat cuz he was injured. What's good is that Draymond can play a little bit of the 3.
drayyyyyymond fetussssss and barnes, what an good draft
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 27,377
Originally posted by schmons:
drayyyyyymond fetussssss and barnes, what an good draft

yeeeeeeeee
a few more good games and i think i'll pick myself up a Harrison Barnes jersey. i haven't bought one of the new style jerseys yet. was gonna get a Monta one, but they traded away my favorite player
Harrison Barnes is a beast in NBA2K13 as well
Originally posted by YungAce:
Harrison Barnes is a beast in NBA2K13 as well

buy me a copy for ps3, por favor
Bogut to start practicing Monday, it's been reported and may return before the end of the month.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut to start practicing Monday, it's been reported and may return before the end of the month.

Is that when he & Curry tag ankles and Curry goes on IR?
you're so funny
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bogut to start practicing Monday, it's been reported and may return before the end of the month.

Is that when he & Curry tag ankles and Curry goes on IR?

i'm scared
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com