the kings should've drafted barnes.

SMH.

I wonder who we would've picked if they did
Drummond? and a SF at 30 instead?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
i wonder how's mkg is doing?

The bobcats are .500 so he must be doing good

He is the kind of player that you cant judge by offensive stats. He is such a good defender that he cant help but make the Bobcats a better team. He just cant shoot well.
we should tank
Thunder playing Kendrick Perkins on Curry
Considering our starting center is out, we are playing not too shabbily.
the warriors played well for the most part. the thunder were just lights out. klay doe. he needs to be more consistent.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Considering our starting center is out, we are playing not too shabbily.

The Warriors were not going to go into Oklahoma City and win without Bogut. I agree . Team shows some fight.

Originally posted by schmons:
the warriors played well for the most part. the thunder were just lights out. klay doe. he needs to be more consistent.

4 points? I didn't watch the game but it looks like he had another off game..
We got blown out by the Lakers. Other than that we've been in every game. Should have won more, but nothing to be alarmed about thus far. I see improvement, albeit marginal.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
We got blown out by the Lakers. Other than that we've been in every game. Should have won more, but nothing to be alarmed about thus far. I see improvement, albeit marginal.

I cant wait till bogut comes back.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Probably 3rd at this point behind Anthony Davis and Damian Lillard. His last 2 games have been great and I really like how aggressive he has been going to the hoop.

This. One thing I like about the coaching staff is that they're not afraid to go to their rookie if they know they got the skill to succeed. Barnes needed that confidence factor and now, he's able to play aggressive.
Where's Dirk? Let's win this game!!! So far, so good. Lee having a good game as are HB and Curry.
Share 49ersWebzone