There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Apparently we're interested in Eric Gordon from NO.

Here's the link.

Part of me is intrigued, but I'd also be a little hesitant to have our starting backcourt consist of injury prone players.

However, like the author wrote, I'd be willing to deal Klay + Green + Andris for Gordon. I love Klay and, if I had to put money on it, I think he'll turn out to be a very solid player. However, he's been such a one dimensional player this year and has been very hard to watch.

Thoughts?

Do not want
Hornets just signed him to a 4 year $58 mill contract, and he's always hurt.

That was just bleacher report (no offense) so I doubt anything happens. I wouldn't think the Hornets would trade him this early either after signing him to a big contract like they just did. I doubt he gets traded already
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Fuuuu that, don't do the trade!!

Curry and Klay are still developing. I understand that Klay has been frustrating SOMETIMES, but it's not like he's been awful. Dude is in his 2nd yr and still progressing.

I'm more worried about Gordon going down and us basically trading Klay & Draymond for nothing. I would be a little nervous having Curry, Gordon, and Bogut in a starting rotation. We're a risking boom or bust season year in and year out.

This is another Bogut like trade. When Gordon's healthy, this trade isn't even close. We would probably have to throw in Barnes to sweeten the deal.

His injury scares me. Having two starting guards with injury histories scares me. Having two starting guards that are 6'3'' in the west scares me. having to give up Klay and Barnes, two guys with size, athleticism, and youth for another big contract scares me. I'll pass.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Apparently we're interested in Eric Gordon from NO.

Here's the link.

Part of me is intrigued, but I'd also be a little hesitant to have our starting backcourt consist of injury prone players.

However, like the author wrote, I'd be willing to deal Klay + Green + Andris for Gordon. I love Klay and, if I had to put money on it, I think he'll turn out to be a very solid player. However, he's been such a one dimensional player this year and has been very hard to watch.

Thoughts?

Do not want
Hornets just signed him to a 4 year $58 mill contract, and he's always hurt.

That was just bleacher report (no offense) so I doubt anything happens. I wouldn't think the Hornets would trade him this early either after signing him to a big contract like they just did. I doubt he gets traded already

I agree with you, I don't want it to happen and I don't think it will. However, that isn't a B/R article; I just read it off of the B/R newsletter that they email out. It was from Horners247 (or something like that) which is an ESPN affiliate.
No way I do that deal.
Klay AND Barnes for an injured prone Gordon? F**k that, hornets win that trade in a landslide. Honestly this team is just slumping right now and have been playing teams who just aren't missing shots.
Wasn't part of the reason for trading Monta to get away from the undersized backcourt. That trade doesn't make sense at all.
No, we wouldn't give up Barnes and Klay. Per the article, it would be one or the other, and that author wanted Klay because he fits better with N.O. In that case, I'd do the trade 100 times out of 100. Gordon's potential >>>>>>>>> klay at any time or date.
Originally posted by Method:
No, we wouldn't give up Barnes and Klay. Per the article, it would be one or the other, and that author wanted Klay because he fits better with N.O. In that case, I'd do the trade 100 times out of 100. Gordon's potential >>>>>>>>> klay at any time or date.

They all misread what I said above lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I like Klay though
Originally posted by teeohh:
I like Klay though

klaydoe
Not really Warrior related (anymore), but looks like my boy Monta might be getting traded to Atlanta for Josh Smith.
Not really Warrior related (anymore), but looks like my boy Monta might be getting traded to Atlanta for Josh Smith.

Monta belongs in the dirty south!

Start the Teague/Ellis experiment!!!

oh man, how terrible that defense would be....

ATL went downhill. Monta's gonna change all that!!
Looks like Evan Turner might be available. If we wanted to move Klay, I'd do a trade for Turner.

oh man, how terrible that defense would be....

ATL went downhill. Monta's gonna change all that!!

Michael Vick of basketball for them. He fills that void
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com