LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

givin' up on klay already? kinda early
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
givin' up on klay already? kinda early

personally, i'm not. i'm just saying if we really are looking to move him, i'd like to trade him for Evan Turner.

I like Klay despite all his bonehead mistakes. He's young and he'll develop.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Klay AND Barnes for an injured prone Gordon? F**k that, hornets win that trade in a landslide. Honestly this team is just slumping right now and have been playing teams who just aren't missing shots.

Warriors in talks for Eric Gordon for klay

lolwut

LULZ! i knew i had seen him comment on it yesterday.

The other day I thought it was both Klay and Barnes then today I get an update on my phone that it was just Klay for Gordon. Smh calm y'all asses it's not that serious
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Feb 20, 2013 at 3:55 PM ]
Eric Gordon is fool's gold IMO. What worries me is that he has missed significant time from injuries each of the past 4 years. The fact that a 24 year old player with his skill set is even available via trade is very telling. A young team like the Hornets should be looking to build around him, not trade him. You just can't depend on him to suit up. Couple that with his max contract (he's not a max caliber player), and you have a recipe for disaster. We've already had enough injury problems with Steph and Bogut.

Klay still has a lot of room for growth. He's made tremendous strides defensively this year, often guarding the opposing team's top offensive threat and doing it well. He's flashed the ability to finish at the rim, he just has to do so more consistently. Best of all, he's young and HEALTHY. You can count on him bringing his 16.5 ppg every night, not once or twice a month.
Good news

http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/sources-warriors-wont-acquire-gordon-deadline

Our friends at Comcast SportsNet Bay Area are reporting the Warriors are unlikely to complete a trade for Eric Gordon before the trade deadline. Considering the current losing streak the team is experiencing, do they need to do something to shake up the roster before tomorrow's deadline?
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Feb 20, 2013 at 5:58 PM ]
Finally...we win!!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Finally...we win!!

If the Warriors cant beat Phoenix at home something is really wrong.
damn i thought we were tanking
Good to see Bogut play as well as he did last night. Klay, doe.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Good to see Bogut play as well as he did last night. Klay, doe.

Box score looked nice across the board

A discussion that could be had on another day. But I hope we can find a way to re-sign Jarrett Jack.

Who would've predicted he would be a more valuable trade acquisition than Bogut.
[ Edited by SFrush on Feb 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM ]
lol at some fans that are pissed we didn't try and go after Thomas Robinson
Jeremy Tyler to atl and Jenkins to philly
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Feb 21, 2013 at 1:08 PM ]
Jeremy Tyler to atl and Jenkins to philly

Perfect fits for both teams. Jenkins is going to tear it up. I wish them well
really disappointed we let Jenkins go...I liked Tyler, but no significant growth since last year.
Share 49ersWebzone